[Contest] Texturing Contest 2!!!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Kel'Thuzad ;)

And this is my first texture...ever...first attempt, i seriously have no idea what to do XD

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
well i would do akama but... i can't really do anything cause..ya i can't 1 alpha layer and 2 i dunno how good it'll be.

But i can give rep if needed =]

Edit: That and i dunno how you did your drainei guy and editing the belt thingy, cause i'll need to do that too =/

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I'll give another repute. I think I give 5 or 6... Something like that. If you are interested in my help let me know.

Oh and FireEffect, this is a contest, you are not supposed to help to the other competitors. :p

Please, try to keep it clean as Daxtreme asked, else it would not be readable.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
There is no FireWarrior so i guess your talking to me. Well its a contest. You are correct, but who says you cant help other people. We helped eachother last contest. The hive and wc3c heal each other on their contests.

You might win so i wont add you.

WIP TYME!!!
I got the plan of the helm and finished the (simple) face. Geez you guys you have almost 21 days left slow down.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> There is no FireWarrior so i guess your talking to me

Meh, of course, if you knew what time it was here, you would completely understand me. ;)

> but who says you cant help other people. We helped eachother last contest. The hive and wc3c heal each other on their contests.

Very well, all the luck.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
here is a wip of my rhonin. This probably all im going to work on tonight. Besides, i have tomorrow and 20 other days to work on it.

rhoninwipunwrap1.jpg

rhoninwipwrap1.jpg

rhoninwipwrap1protrait.jpg

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
*sigh* If I can think of what to do I might CONSIDER joining. I am sorta dying to find out how Ubuntu's Image Editing Software works :p

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
*sigh* If I can think of what to do I might CONSIDER joining. I am sorta dying to find out how Ubuntu's Image Editing Software works :p

Get Gimp2 for Ubuntu it works with it.. trust me.. I use linux :p

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Oh I already have GIMP :p

Came WITH Ubuntu :p

And I tried that already lol, although it is prolly just my suckage XD

Anyway there is a lot of Image Editing stuff for me to try. I might make Sargeras, I dunno lol

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh I already have GIMP :p

Came WITH Ubuntu :p

And I tried that already lol, although it is prolly just my suckage XD

Anyway there is a lot of Image Editing stuff for me to try. I might make Sargeras, I dunno lol

Well I use WineHQ to use Adobe Photoshop and GIMP for my image editing. I don't know if there any other decent image editing programs out other than these two.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Is that just a recolor?

currently yes, just two small recolors that i plan to redo a tad. The rest will require freehand....(which i dispise cause i SUCK!)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I'll enter, my first skin :p

Not sure what/who I will skin, but I'll try, but tommorow (I'm tired today)

Also:
>You must show the fan art, screenshot, concept art, etc of your character skin.
You should also add to show the original screenshot (At least original skin so we can compare)

rodead

Reaction score
count me in i also goiging to make a skin i love to be paret of it and see if i really can skinning :p

duyen

Reaction score
* You must show the fan art, screenshot, concept art, etc of your character skin.

What's fan art and concept art? I'm not familiar with these terms.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.