Control Your Dreaming!

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Epic necropost.

I haven't had a dream in so fucking long. Or at least one I can remember. I don't even remember my last dream. I guess I get out all the imagination during the day and the imagination tanks are refueling at night.

hahaha.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
There was someone in my platoon that had something like this a lot. He always woke up a little bit before we were supposed to and would fall back into a halfsleep sometimes, and we had to go push him around because he would think he was dreaming everyone yelling at him or whatever. Or that's what I was told anyway.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I remember posting in a thread very similar to this way back...

I hate it when I'm having a lucid good dream and I suddenly blink (in the dream?) and everything just fkin changes.

I also remember I jumped like 15m into the air across my school fence and then, unlike my other dreams where I would fall somewhere, I stopped somehow and then flew off lol. Like superman returns xD

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
ever since like a month ago i watched two of those japanese and korean scary movies..

ever since then i always feel something is behind me at night...
i still remember at the night after we finished the movie everytime i close my eyes i saw the ghost ... so scary o_O

im still quite scared now.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I have these all the time. I don't really try and control them...i let them take there course...i can control what i do in them though....I do commit suicide in them a lot...

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
i had one of those with keeley hazell once..but i woke up when she started stripping :mad:

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
for those people who want to keep dreaming when they finally realise that they are having a lucid dream.. move your eyes quickly from the left to right a couple of times..

This will make your dream continue (unless you're too late :p)

the opposite works exactly the same:
If you stare a couple of seconds to one place then your dream will (most probably) end :)

I love that this thread is alive again :D

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I highly doubt I'll remember to do that. If it's a bad dream then I would want out but if its a good I'll forget.

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
well, you can still try it

it also helps to remember things so that you realise earlier that you have a lucid dream..

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
It is sometimes. But I can do that, in my dream I close my eyes and open them.
Then I see my normal real-life room.

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
> seriously i can control myself to get out of a dream especially bad dreams

I can also do that it's awesome and very usefull, I think that i'm a little bit pc freak, cuz i can get out of my bad dreams by pushing the esc button XD
It's really weird, everytime i have a bad dream i push the esc button (don't have a clue where the hell i got a keyboard, but okay:rolleyes: ) and then i can click exit (without a mouse btw XD)

You know what you really should try when you have a lucid dream: Flying
It's awesome ^^[NL]

This "Esc pressing" gave me a good laugh.^^

And flying in lucid dreams is really awesome!
Flying or jumping as if you had almost no gravity.^^

duyen

Reaction score
I've had a lot of lucid dreams.

I can just open my eyes if I want.

Sometimes control+alt+delete gets me out of a dream :D

Usually if I wake up in middle of night I can go back to bed and into the lucid dreams.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.