Skin Corene

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Yes here it is. As a pose to the last one I submitted this is what the public asked for.
So I will Leave them both one here and possibly merge them both into one post, one file.
Ive spent a TON of time working on this one because evidently the program i was using for editing doesnt save the tga's correctly.

Corene.jpg

PLEASE , comment and rate the post, I REALLY want to know what people think of my models... constructive critisism? YES! :nuts:

CysticCraze

Attachments

• Corene.zip
    260.1 KB · Views: 254

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
cool I like this model a lot...+rep....and i think that you can moove on to somthing moore chalenging next!

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Yea im thinking about doing requests just so im challenged. But what I see often when that happens is the creater gets like 30 requests and cant keep up >,<

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
here are your options-
1 YOu get a part from a team that will make a map that will enetyally be crushed by dota
2 I give you reguests from time to time so that you can be chalenged and get moore experienced (and use some of them in my map ofcourse :p)
3 Think up of what you wloudd like to do and do it
4 make a lot of custom models and mke a map intierly of custom models when you equip a weapon it ataches to your hand and so on.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
the skin looks pretty good, but where the shoulder goes into the arm looks really unnatural(the skin on the underside of the shoulder plate).

CysticCraze

Reaction score
You do understand this is just a skin nightshade, no model editing at all. And for Bloodcount, Ive come to realize im more of a skinner, but if you give me a request do it in a private message, and I could prolyl coem up with something using an existing model.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't like this skin.
It looks like a recolour with a few edits in the cloak and in the lower-body.

That black and red design also looks quite tacky in my opinion.
Sorry. Just stating my opinion. :)

CysticCraze

Reaction score
No im glad, i assume when u say that it just looks like a recolour you mean as a appose to my last one? Its barely even that, im gonna take the old one down later.

Also how would you have me fix it, and whats tacky Im incredibly open for critizism :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No im glad, i assume when u say that it just looks like a recolour you mean as a appose to my last one? Its barely even that, im gonna take the old one down later.

Also how would you have me fix it, and whats tacky Im incredibly open for critizism :)
I haven't seen your last one.
I think most of the skin is a recolour, or you haven't even touched some of it.
The face is completely untouched, and a lot of it looks like you just edited the original slightly with colour changes.

So? jaina's arm doesn't look unnatural.
Is that meant to be a problem? :confused:

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Yea the object was to make her look kewler, and i think ive done that. But like i said im growing on this stuff and id like you to tell me exactly down to the last pixel what you dont like about her. Would you have liked her to be turned into a troll? more deffinition and more freehand? More model editing of her and nodes than just a reskin? Please be very specific.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
You should see the last one, think its called jeana its somewhere in the tutorials section (not approved). Shirt is much improved.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Hm, i like the standart skin MUCH more :/. This one looks very boring imho.

lol sorry for the dissapointment.

And as for team color, for a skinner its pretty much a MUST. IF you dont like it fix it yourself it inst to hard, save the image as a jpg then convert to .blp. Previous skins have been critisized for no team color.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.