Create an ability to "cleave"

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
so i understand the basic and all of creating abilities and abilities that upgrade and weapons.
ive created a hero(not lvling up hero) of ultralisk since i thought i could use his cleave as an idea but he initially starts off with cleave where as i want it to only cleave once the skill is upgraded.
So i made a ultralisk hero(giving weapon to hero). made an actor for it. made an effect ultra damage(didn't make search-area because i dont want initial cleave on hero). made a weapon(effect-effect linking to ultra damage). made 3 buttons to click in ultralisk's command card. made an ability(research) combining the buttons and the effect in ability-info+ area giving each there own requirement.
sooo all this works.
then i got in the upgrades tab:
atkup
atkup1
atkup2
atkup3
(i dont know why i got "atkup" i was copying most the other upgradeable stuff like terran melee weapons has similar)
ok so i got them linking to the unit i want.
so then how can i make it include a cleave into my units attack in the upgrade-effects(i know how to add a level to weapon and change its icon and add damage to my effect - ultra damage). any assistance please or ask if i am unclear.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.