Creeps are returning back =(

bowser499

Reaction score
Hi again, guys...
I have this WEIRD problem again :0
The moving creeps (Players 11 and 12) are returning back after some time of moving. How can I fix it?

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
set "Creep - Guard Distance" in the gameplay constants to higher value

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
uhmm.. I'm actually not 100% sure, but i think they would keep following you untill you kill them. You should check it out yourself to make sure.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Hi again, guys...
I have this WEIRD problem again :0
The moving creeps (Players 11 and 12) are returning back after some time of moving. How can I fix it?

This usually happens if you use regions for unit's "attack-move" command. You can instead use Dummy Units to serve as a "rally" for your units to go there - then make another trigger to re-direct them to somewhere else. I'm guessing this is for an AoS map, like dota or arena in which creeps attack lanes.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i think simply removing the melee initialization trigger will fix this problem because the computer will follow the normal AI scripts and they wont attack uless they have sertan units
i dont think creep guard distance will work concidering the spawned units are computer controlled (player 11 and 12) not nuatral

Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Give trained Heroes a Scroll of Town Portal (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Set starting resources (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Remove creeps and critters from used start locations (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Create starting units (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
      • Melee Game - Enforce victory/defeat conditions (for all players)

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
From my experience, players 11 and 12 does not use guard distance as a neutral player would use. It's more likely your units take damage from a source they cannot attack, which would cause them to flee back to their original spawn point. Try turning off "Can Flee" under the spawn units' stats and see if it makes a difference.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.