Criss Angel Cell Phone Into Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vidguy

I know this is a trick, but how does this guy do this? I have seen the quarter into the glass bottle trick, but a cell phone? WTF

Last edited by a moderator:

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Cool ^_^ Thats an awesome trick... If I knew how to do that I could make a lot of money!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Lol I like Chris Angel.

Most of my friends are into the whole card trick/magic stuff. Pretty fun to watch them *try* to do most of them ( They can do alot, but learning new ones make me lol :p ;) )

dead link removed

one of my friends xD

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sayanika

Hello people, I study in high school. One day I was shocked when I saw internet card tricks at work. Like the trick that you may get in your email which asks you to think about a card in a set of 6 cards, and then in the next slide the "magician" magically remove it from the 6 cards without even seeing you. Now I really want to learn magic trick. So any reference for my issue then let me know. Thank you very much.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
@sayanika: The trick you mean is a really lame trick when you know how it works :D
Try remembering two cards. You'lle see that both of them "dissappear".

Anyway, in that trick All the cards are replaced with similar cards, for instance the King of Spades with the King of Clubs, The Jack of Diamonds with the jack of hearts.

This is the trick you mean, right?

Sintoras

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
sorry, but please do not necro post, this was over a year ago.

Make a new thread in the General Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.