Critical Strike *animation* ?

Broshir

Reaction score
Hi, nab question maybe but still..

Im back to try to make a map (and try to not fail again), anyway, i have a critical strike spell, lets say its 20% to do 150% dmg. but i want on the animation when crit HITS it should come Warstorm on the enemy, but i cant get it to work? help plz

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Can you be clearer? I don't understand what you mean.
You want to detect when a critical strike is performed?

ZelNaga

Reaction score
So instead of your hero having the numbers popup and the hero kinda jump when they do crit strike, you want to add an animation like whenever they crit strike they do the animation of Bladestorm?

mordocai

Reaction score
change the animation strings to spin walk something else, the bladestorm animation

verdr3t

Reaction score
I don't think you can detect a critical hit if the whole spell is not custom made.

mordocai

Reaction score
omfg, im sorry to say this and/or if i insult anyone but are you guys morons? Critical Strike typically uses Attack slam animation. HOWEVER in the first part of the spell there a wonderfully magicall built in thing thats called aani(AKA-Art-Animation Name) this is the most simple thing to change seriously.... just change it to the path that blademaster uses for his bladestorm(AttackWalkSpin) all in seperate new strings. like 1-Attack then next string under that Walk etc...etc...
Edit: heres a pic some of you clueless people out there
untitled-4.jpg

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
omfg, im sorry to say this and/or if i insult anyone but are you guys morons? Critical Strike typically uses Attack slam animation. HOWEVER in the first part of the spell there a wonderfully magicall built in thing thats called aani(AKA-Art-Animation Name) this is the most simple thing to change seriously.... just change it to the path that blademaster uses for his bladestorm(AttackWalkSpin) all in seperate new strings. like 1-Attack then next string under that Walk etc...etc...
Edit: heres a pic some of you clueless people out there
untitled-4.jpg

That's obvious. But I'm not really sure that's what he meant ><

mordocai

Reaction score
>but i want on the animation when crit HITS it should come Warstorm on the enemy
its an animation string thats default is attack slam. Change the aani and you change animation................. thats what he was asking for ¬¬

ZelNaga

Reaction score
Mmhmm...it's kinda simple to understand, I JUST started map editing and I knew what he wanted.

Pokesam94

Reaction score
umm im not sure but i think you should type- 'Attack Walk Stand Spin' in the animation thing exactly like that and also in the buff section for your spell put bladstorm (caster). i think that should do it

Broshir

Reaction score
Yo i was out last night, so, every1 is writing different and i dont get how the heck u mixed in "bladestorm", can some1 clearify?

ME -hit-> ENEMY (CRITICAL), enemy gets WARSTOMP* animation on him, looks like i hit so hard taht it makes that animation, every1 gets it now?

mordocai

Reaction score
wow that is totally diff from your request..... you said change animation to bladestorm, for the warstomp you need a damage detection system and triggers. Or EDIT THE FREAKING ABILITY IT HAS ALL OF THIS BUILT IN. for christs sake, why is everyone sounding like such a moron to me nowadays... look through the damn fields and try to solve it yourself before you ask. sheesh

simonake

Reaction score
Out subject, what would be the name of the critical strike on bm?
when he jumps in the air.?

Edit: I meant the name of the animations.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
wow that is totally diff from your request..... you said change animation to bladestorm, for the warstomp you need a damage detection system and triggers. Or EDIT THE FREAKING ABILITY IT HAS ALL OF THIS BUILT IN. for christs sake, why is everyone sounding like such a moron to me nowadays... look through the damn fields and try to solve it yourself before you ask. sheesh

Calm down. He requested the Warstorm animation, he just made a typo. There's a two letter difference between War StoMP and War StoRM

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.