Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Reaction score
I had extra slots. Why limit to 4v4, when 5v5 can still do 4v4 but have the option to go bigger?

About the critical error, it's been in CHLW for a long time now and occurs on the odd occasion, I have no idea as to why it crashes, but for it crash 3 times in a row is definitely a rarity...

Since my hosting ability has been impaired for whatever reason, it may take a bit longer to track down whether or not this increase in occurance is update related or just fluke. If anyone has anymore details, such as the specifics of the going ons in the map in the moments leading upto the critical error that'd be a big help.

On a seperate note, I've been asked on several occasions to implement a multi-board to replace the "-income" function. If said multi-board were to be implemented would there be anything else you would like to see on it?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
On a seperate note, I've been asked on several occasions to implement a multi-board to replace the "-income" function. If said multi-board were to be implemented would there be anything else you would like to see on it?

I'd like to see hero levels, and their income on it. Nothing else is really needed.

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
More custom Abilities, not only warcraft III ladder abilities.

That's actually incorrect because there are a lot of triggered abilities in chlw
and a lot of innovative ones created with just the object editor.

Munta

Reaction score
Warcraft III seems to have something against Incinerate. It doesn't always critical error when I have incinerate, but it has only ever happened when I do have it. Very curious.

Side note: Got called a cheap skate and a hacker today because of "summons" the person went balistic and quit before I could succesfully explain that it was infact an ability of the Tier 2 juggernauts like you kindly did to me. Trying to spread that information as alot of people seem to missunderstand it like I originally did.

Reaction score
The juggernaut infernal has been around for ages.. I've never seen anyone rage quit because of it...

About incinerate, as curious as it is, not much I can do about it, if that is the case. Just hope that it doesn't crash when you play lol :p

Just out of curiousity, why would you want to know how many deaths someone has..? Hero level and kills I can understand..
Yes, yes new skills will come with the update as they do, but on that note, don't hold your breath for it to come over the next few weeks :p
I'll give myself a good buffer and say sometime before the end of the year xD

And yes, I'll make it higher than v1.5.

Munta

Reaction score
Kills is good to have, but a player could have triple my kills and still not be holding his weight due to having all those early game kills and now being useless, so deaths is also a good thing to have to be able to see who is carrying their weight.

Would it be possible to make it one that can minimize? something like what DotA and Enfos have?

@rage quit
Yeah, a lot of people say stuff about it but I have never seen anybody go that far before.

mcmn3

Reaction score
Tier 2 juggernauts (the most expensive creep just before stealers) summon infernals, which are the same as the ones summoned by the ulti at level 1 and 2.

@mcmn3
Thanks for your support! :D Also, if you're talking about a zoom command to reset the camera, its -zoom. It's been there from the start....

Nah man i mean like -zoom4500 like to get even further away... thought that would be cool:banghead: already knew about the -zoom command shulda phrased my comment differently xD

and @Baka_ranger #688 your awesome man

Reaction score
Usually if you carry you will have the highest kills on your team, even if they "hogged" the kills early. Multiboards are the ones that minimise and contain a whole bunch of crap, so yes they will minimise. Would people still want the leaderboard with the lives seperate from the multiboard? Or would you rather it incorporated into the multiboard?

Is that variable zoom necessary? If people want it in, I'll put it in.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would incorporate the lives leaderboard into the multiboard.

Munta

Reaction score
Just tried out a new build and decided to try out Wrath of the Wild. A nice ability but I noticed something peculiar.

If the ability failed to kill the unit, they seemed to get stuck. They would attack players if they approached but seemed to have lost their waypoint of portal and would remain in the original vicinity untill killed

warcraft7

Reaction score
show what the heros get stat wise cuz some get more than others such as wolf str hero unless thats the only one.
and cover the lanes with a every 10 seconds of game time attack move all units in the area to the circle...so they dont get stuck

IceFire

Reaction score
After playing this with some friends, I thought of something that might be handy to have.

A Singleplayer/SingleTeam feature for training/practice purposes.
the creeps that you spawn enter your lane instead of the enemies lane.

This would be handy for if I want to just practice various builds against the creeps on my own/if none of my friends are online.

Dan1lo

Reaction score
You can't be serious, IceFire...
There's a single player map for download right at the first page and you haven't noticed it ;x?
C'moon~

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I agree, update the single player map or add the single player option to the new maps.

I liked this much better than the previous Hero-Lines I have played. I didn't read through all the posts so I hope those 'War Lition is better' Posts have stopped. War Lition Sucked. It had many bugs and the human warrior/marine were to overpowered. If anyone had the Human Warrior on their team, they won.

It is good to have another map where you can customize your heroes. Normally, I find maps that have so few abilities that there is normally only 2 or three types of Heroes and abilities, leaving 4-9 combinations to choose from. My friends and I will probably not leave this alone for a while, even if just to pick out the best abilities. My current and First build for the one game I played is Vampiric Aura, Thorns Aura, Incinerate, Dark Gateway (Or something like that) and Infernal with a strength based melee.

Great game

Deadly_Llama

Reaction score
Doesn't Work

I have a version 1.5 of this map and a version 1.5~1 and its the same for both. When I host a game about 1 minute in it exits Warcraft 3 and says the application was terminated. I think I'v seen this happen to other hosts too because about 1 minute in it says that they left the game. It might be the host or just the player red.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.