Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Ultrox

Reaction score
Chlw

Hey Baka i absolutely love your map but I've been wondering if you are going to make a new version with many different spells and items. I would also love if you could put in AI because playing with friends through Lan gets boring when it's 1v1 all the time :p. I hope you could take this into consideration :D

Munta

Reaction score
Almost, maybe u get better overall dmg with endurance, but if u like big numbers use command ;D

Same items with concentration, command, cleave, crit, and now... dam dam Ken kai i no ichi (or how it is spelled.. ^^). Its just that avatar adds duno 94k dmg? and the japanese thing adds 20x more dmg (2000%). I am pretty sure u can go over 7M, but didn't find good enough enemys :(.

(lets see how long it takes until this is the default build.. ^^)

[edit]
Actually I had the def cloak, so maybe u can go even way further.

[edit2]
6.5 so far

You have two different crit skills, you are not critting for 6.5m. Both crits proc and that number shows the combination, but you only deal the damage from latest gotten crit (last skill leveled/item obtained)

So you are critting for your damage times what ever the multiplier is on your ulti, which I beleive is not that high. Also, the displayed crit number is not modified by armor, so you are doing significantly less damage than that to the creep

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
@Munta

What language is that Warcraft of yours? Anyway, wouldn't it be better if you had the offensive wisp around to buff up more your damage? I played the latest version last time and I'm sure it is still there.

Munta

Reaction score
I quoted somebody else, though at a guess i would say German.

And I have not used the aura summon for quite a few versions, last I remember is that it didn't buff you, only other summoned units. Making it useless in the scenario painted in my quoted picture

Reaction score
@Screenshot

Where's the second crit skill? o_O I only see crit strike....

The auras from the aura minions are the same as the ones that heroes can choose, so they will have the usual effect.

Munta

Reaction score
Nevermind, I thought the ultimate was a crit skill from the description, not a boost. Thats insane though, I don't think I have gotten that high before

Em'rak

Reaction score
I was introduced with Custom HLW, and It's always been my favorite. Actually getting the perfect hero takes more skill, and you can plan what aura's you are gonna take with teamates and such.

Just feels more team based and strategic all around. 4.5/5

Also, whats so bad about lition :nuts:

:thup::thup::thup::thup:.5 / :thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

foofel

Reaction score
You have two different crit skills, you are not critting for 6.5m. Both crits proc and that number shows the combination, but you only deal the damage from latest gotten crit (last skill leveled/item obtained)

So you are critting for your damage times what ever the multiplier is on your ulti, which I beleive is not that high. Also, the displayed crit number is not modified by armor, so you are doing significantly less damage than that to the creep

As baka-ranger said, i only have one crit skill. You can even calculate it ;D
The normal crit skill gives 6.5 times the dmg if it crits, and my dmg is ~1 million so it should be exactly 6.5 million, as seen in the screenshot :)

Munta

Reaction score
Just had a critical error on 1.43c on battlenet. Maybe a conflict with the recent patch, will try to keep on eye things try to find a possible cause. Will post back if I do

Edit: Entire game crashed, not just me

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
Just had a critical error on 1.43c on battlenet. Maybe a conflict with the recent patch, will try to keep on eye things try to find a possible cause. Will post back if I do

Edit: Entire game crashed, not just me

Server split. Nothing to do with the game.

Munta

Reaction score
Happened 3 times in a row, every single player got a critical error. That is not a server split...

Munta

Reaction score
Think it happened around the time a few people were upgrading to second summon building. I played a few games are that and no problems afterwards, so dunno what happened

mcmn3

Reaction score
roflskates

im so digging the new ver, i know it was posted in feb. but i wont get over it haha i played an old ver today where my build was like 2 shotting mass trees and the other team was doing the same im so glad it doesn't end like that anymore, tho disappointed with the nerfs...its for the best T-T

ps. a zoom option would be kinda cool
pss. /beg can u make a 1.5 or greater so all the fake 1.5's can die, cause to this day i see people play them and i QQ inside (your making my insides QQ man!)
psss. u+mapmaking = <3

Munta

Reaction score
I see people summoning the infernals on the opposing team and stunning them and their summons. I decided I would try it out but was unable to summon on opposing lane due to range limitation.

Are people somehow bugging or can somebody please explain how this is done?

Reaction score
Tier 2 juggernauts (the most expensive creep just before stealers) summon infernals, which are the same as the ones summoned by the ulti at level 1 and 2.

@mcmn3
Thanks for your support! :D Also, if you're talking about a zoom command to reset the camera, its -zoom. It's been there from the start....

Munta

Reaction score
@Baka
Ohhh, ok then. Thanks for that Baka =]
Got a question for you, how come you picked max as 5v5? normally dual split lanes opt for a 4v4 max

@mcmn3
I know what you mean, people still play Enfos TS:MT 1.91 thinking its a legit new version

Munta

Reaction score
Ok. using Critical, Incincerate, Vampiric, Cleave and Ki ten (was not active) when I hit the first unit in the second summoning building, the game crirtical error'd.

Note: Was playing as Golem. I always play as him will test as another later on just in case.

This is the error message.
errorimn.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.