cycle-sexualist

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Robert Stewart, 51, admitted a sexually aggravated breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner and simulating sex.

Sheriff Colin Miller also placed Stewart on the Sex Offenders Register for three years.

Mr Stewart was caught in the act with his bicycle by cleaners in his bedroom at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr.

Read the rest here.

--------

Um... objectophile?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
WTH? Seriously...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I love my motorcycle, but I'd never have sex with it...
That guys just weird. o.0

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
There is Dump then stupid then weird then WTF then there is about another million then he comes into it the scale WTH is with this gie!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
ok, its wierd, but seriously, he was doing it in the privacy of his own room in his house, why should he be in trouble here?

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
He was in his own his own room, police can't arrest him there...

Either way...

333671mj5.jpg

Wonder if he made something like that.... :p

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Lol...WTH...(referring to the above illustration) I wonder how far he could go on that contraption. You know given that the male sexual experience doesn't necessarily last that long. I can't believe you took the time to draw that. Funny as hell though. Gross too...it took me a couple of seconds to get that, and then I was trying to edit undo the visuals forming. Thanks man.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
He wasn't in his own bedroom, but he was in private. Not public. As my chemistry teacher said, I wouldn't go out of my way to appeal on his behalf but the sentance was a little harsh.
2 Guys in my class spent the whole lesson debating where he put his... *ahem*... little man.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
He wasn't in his own bedroom, but he was in private. Not public. As my chemistry teacher said, I wouldn't go out of my way to appeal on his behalf but the sentance was a little harsh.
2 Guys in my class spent the whole lesson debating where he put his... *ahem*... little man.

I asked that same question and got the reponse of that image above :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.