Crime Dad gets 18 months for killing family cat

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
MUNCIE, Ind. - An Indiana man has been sentenced to 18 months in prison after admitting he forced his 7-year-old daughter to stab the family cat to death.

During his sentencing on Friday, Danield Collins said he was "extremely sorry" for his actions. The judge in the case told him it wasn't "civilized conduct."

In exchange for a guilty plea on animal cruelty and two counts of neglect, prosecutors dropped three other felony charges against the 39-year-old.

Collins' daughter and his 11-year-old son said Collins ordered them to stab the cat in March because he wanted them to "learn to kill."

Last edited:

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i wanna tell the kids to stab the dad. it should make him proud no?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
is the father so f*cking stupid :nuts:
why the hell, show the kids how to kill :mad:

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
cuz a lot of dads are like that. the only difference is the other dads take them legally hunting and not go after the beloved house cat.
he also said he was drunk so...

lmao i jsut thought about pineapples joke the dad kicked the cat, i wonder how long itl be for this guy?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
never said it was, just stating a fact

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
The world is Deevolutionating <_< People are just getting dumber and more retarded every second.. I mean c'mon?!? Kill a cat? Show them how to kill? Does he want them to be crazy killers?

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Of course not, he wants them to learn how to kill animals so when de-evolution takes place. His kids can hunt animals without mercy so they wont' starve.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.