declaration Error???? it has pics showing

redkiller

Reaction score
Can u help me out here guys? i can't really understand what's wrong
is it not possible to have normal triggs and jass at the same time?

when i try to enable Ability Sytem or any other jass i get this:
2hxpvua.png

Without its playavable with it isnt:
ev9hlu.png

It is declared no?
vgucmp.png

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Well, your JASS function probably isn't set properly. I don't know much about JASS functions so, sorry I can be of no help :p.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Make sure your Newgen is up to date, and that the JASS itself is recently made. Code made for versions lower than 1.24 will NOT work with the most current version of Warcraft. The error in the first screenshot is nothing to worry about, and all JASS coders come across it. Newgen has the option to disable that message. It simply means that the JASS trigger is not coded in a format that normal World Editor doesn't recognise, but trust me, it still works. I've never come across something like this in JASS though, try reposting this thread in the JASS section of the World Editor Help, or PM a moderator and ask them to move it.

OMGOMGOMG, yet again I find you writing useless posts. All you do is annoy the thread starter and everything else who reads it. If you want a higher post count, go join the discussion forums. This website is called "The Helper", not "The Random Poster". You have 4chan for that.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
@Da1nOnlyEd I don't care about my "Post Count"! If I did care about it then it would be 300 by now, yet I joined in december 2010 and only posted 151 times (152 after this) so what does that tell you?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
People that usually browse this section of the forum aren't always proficient in JASS. You might get more replies in the JASS Zone. Currently the triggers are disabled, which means they shouldn't be considered part of the code. Is there another error message when you enable the JASS triggers?

@OMGOMGOMG: You just committed the error he accused you of. Please. Threads are meant for discussion of the issues the thread starter brings up. Not for pointless chatter. You could easily have given this message through Private Messaging, without bringing it out into the open for everyone to see.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.