Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Close, it's called redistributing a product for the intent to generate money. Generate money of any kind, that includes all forms of donations.

G

GodLike

why are you guys talking so much shit to defi4nc3, hes made the best map i've ever seen on warcraft, so what if hes getting money from it he deserves it for all the time he spent on the fucking thing, as a fellow map maker i could only dream of accomplishing that kind of stuff on my maps, and if GOR comes out it gonna be the tightest thing to have ever hit custom games. So just let him work on the fucking thing.

G

Gravedigger

why are you guys talking so much shit to defi4nc3, hes made the best map i've ever seen on warcraft, so what if hes getting money from it he deserves it for all the time he spent on the fucking thing, as a fellow map maker i could only dream of accomplishing that kind of stuff on my maps, and if GOR comes out it gonna be the tightest thing to have ever hit custom games. So just let him work on the fucking thing.

No they're right, he's just taking advantage of stupid people to make money, and he's using a blizzard product to do it. His map is just a boring ORPG anyways, best RPG on Warcraft, but it still sucks, so don't look up to him.

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
And btw its not the best map...nothing new in it...its boring after 1 or 2 games...it has no freedom.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
Defi4nc3's ORPG -its the most stupid MMORPG on the planet!
just turn ON your PC for one night -and you get MAX LVL becouse HERO attacking automaticly in warcraft!!!!!!!!!! so Defi4nc3 - its the most stupid guy on the planet!

and his DONATION SYSTEM -its really funny... the biggest LOL on the EARTH

also SAVE/LOAD system -its not working correctly,becouse he stupid! for each character in code need -special row of symbols,he is really idiot

pdts

Reaction score

Rofl you always get these people, but anyway is his map the only one you've ever seen on warcraft? so what if hes getting money from it he deserves it for all the time he spent on the fucking thing. so from that I could say if I spend a year planning to rob a bank and I do I shouldn't go to jail but I should be able to keep the money? And yes I do know that comparing what he's doing to robbing a bank is a little extreme but still they are both illegal.

pdts

Reaction score
Defi4nc3's ORPG -its the most stupid MMORPG on the planet!
just turn ON your PC for one night -and you get MAX LVL becouse HERO attacking automaticly in warcraft!!!!!!!!!! so Defi4nc3 - its the most stupid guy on the planet!

and his DONATION SYSTEM -its really funny... the biggest LOL on the EARTH

also SAVE/LOAD system -its not working correctly,becouse he stupid! for each character in code need -special row of symbols,he is really idiot

Seriously man I don't agree with what he's doing at all but there's no need to bash the guy...

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Its just the fact that...be nice and just make them a hero for free if its a good idea...

If i made an rpg, which one day i hope to, i would take hero ideas from people if they were good ideas and worth putting in map. I wouldn't ask them to pay me.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Stop flaming, bashing, and arguing over this map and how good or not good it is.
If it continues -rep will be handed out.
Thanks.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I agree that this isn't the best, but it's definately not poorly made. It has plenty of good ideas in it, but the profiting really bugs me.
The only reason the save/load might not work is because you either spoofed your name, or, it's buggy because he's had to change it so much because idiots keep hacking the code.

G

Gravedigger

Its just the fact that...be nice and just make them a hero for free if its a good idea...

If i made an rpg, which one day i hope to, i would take hero ideas from people if they were good ideas and worth putting in map. I wouldn't ask them to pay me.

making people pay to submit a hero idea for a warcraft map sounds pretty ridiculous. Eventually somebodys going to end up reporting it to blizzard, once they find out who he is, he'll probably have to give all the money back and pay blizzard some kind of fine or something.

X

xXCRIMINALXx

i have a bug!

I play defiance well and good and alot. and im lvl 67 , but when i reach lvl 68 i get dissconnected [kicked] from game (not host) with the message cheat detected ! what should i do ?

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you can take advantage of the ignorant why not? If he is making profit from a game that was free to make then he should be rewarded for talking people into paying him. (Not with money, that's what the ignorant people are for. :) )

Anyways, to the above post, if you don't like a map and others do, don't comment on it to put it down. Just a little advise. Of course you don't have to follow it but it will be your own fault when you get flamed for saying something like that. :p

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Lets clarify this once and for all.

worldeditor.jpg

Pretty sure that image says on the bottom you agree to the EULA

In the EULA we see that you may NOT do the following:
agreement.jpg

Now please for the love of everyone's sanity will a moderator lock this?

V

Vaniax

Just a little question by the way:
Are there any spell or item listings to get information about the characters etc.... I really like this map but if I just want to try a new char I would like to know witch abilities they got... I would be very kind of you to just post a link where I can see the abilities etc.

Thank you,
Vaniax

D

Delolith

If you have ever been to the forum for this map, youd relize the project has been canceled, the maps no longer in development of any kind.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Just going off topic now 3... 2... 1...

<censored> it has over 40.000 thread views :eek: !

EDIT:

There is that Hell Vs Heaven thread what has over 120,000 views, double :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.