Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkoln

Reaction score
on a topic not associated with defiance's social life, Are you gonna continue upgrade defiance or are u gonna make a defiance 2 or somn? change its face, move a couple classes around, add a few gods, stuff like that. or is this how defiance is gonna be forever?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
IF ANY OF YOU SPELL A LOT INCORRECTLY ONE MORE TIME, I'MA SHOOT SOMEONE :banghead:

Also: probably is spelled with 2 b's

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
on a topic not associated with defiance's social life, Are you gonna continue upgrade defiance or are u gonna make a defiance 2 or somn? change its face, move a couple classes around, add a few gods, stuff like that. or is this how defiance is gonna be forever?

Continuing GOR, just deciding how im approaching the Classes atm. GOR is gonna be focused on providing each class with specific roles and not having a "do-it-all" Class. Thus it will require extreme balancing, plus I want to make sure I make the boss fights something to remember instead of just click, heal, nuke, get loot, rinse and repeat.

In other words... Alot of planning is being made to make sure once I start working on the map again, I won't have to regret what I added or such.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
*pulls out rocket launcher* OK, YOU ASKED FOR IT!
*BOOM BAM ASDFIASFHD*

A LOT IS TWO FREKIN WORDS ARE MY POSTS INVISIBLE ARGAHRH *runs out side madly screaming like an idiot*

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Man I gotta do enough spell checking on the map as it is... No way imma apply it here as well...

R

Ranik

Hi, you probs don't know who I am, but i want to tell you i LOVE your map... It rox! Is there any Hamachi servers online ATM?

Linkoln

Reaction score
Are you gonna add different mana gaining systems? IE: Rage
Would add a new aspect to the game making each class unique. (if so, i know alot of ways)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Sigh, a lot is two words, when will people ever learn...

ANYWAYS - back about defiance being arrogant. How come you never help people on the helper, I've only ever seen you post in this thread.

P

Pyros

Lol, I do play a real MMORPG, I play World of Warcraft, I dont even know if you play any MMORPGs, and if its Runescape then thats just noob...=P

Sorry to revive this, but yes, I do play MMORPG's. Every now and then I play WoW (level 15 blood elf mage), and I play a different game called Lineage 2.

And now I don't play runescape, but I give kudos to the maker for making the majority of it by himself.

Linkoln

Reaction score
and to all u negetive nancies out there who keep telling him that he sucks, my question to u is wtf have u made latly? theres only 3 things that, to me, are memerable in wc3, and thats Defiance, Cube Defence, and Mauls.

When u make somn taht is as popular as defiance then plz, continue to rant, but until then dont act like u know anything. :banghead:

Cal1991

Reaction score
ANYWAYS - back about defiance being arrogant. How come you never help people on the helper, I've only ever seen you post in this thread.

There is no rule you have to go around helping people. Defiance already said he regretted saying those things on his myspace.

I don't see any reason for anyone to continue flaming... why not let it drop?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
What did his MySpace say? I've never been to that website - Never plan going their either.

Still though, if you have as much trigger knowledge as defiance (which apparently he has, I can't tell though because he never posts :mad: ) he should be spreading the wealth, helping people. Unless of course, he's an ass. That's the way I look at it, fully opinionated, not affected by his MySpace... Whatever it says/is.

SoupNBread

Reaction score
but until then dont act like u know anything. :banghead:
Don't act like we know anything... so what sit here and drool all over ourselves and our keyboards?

and to all u negetive nancies out there who keep telling him that he sucks
I never said he sucks, I said he was pompous and stuckup(or atleast used to be)

Maybe pay just a little more attention.

As for Defi4nc3's comments towards me...
I didn't know ORPG wasn't your Idea... I take it, that it was Shadow's? Now your map is good but I don't enjoy it, it's overplayed and it tends to take forever to exit back the the B.net chat after the score screen and it occasionally crashes my comp. Just some of my thoughts. To me you came off as a pompous ass at first... but I seemed to have judged you a bit to quickly, I apologize. But I'm still not going to play yer map :p

Still though, if you have as much trigger knowledge as defiance (which apparently he has, I can't tell though because he never posts ) he should be spreading the wealth, helping people. Unless of course, he's an ass. That's the way I look at it, fully opinionated, not affected by his MySpace... Whatever it says/is.

Umm I hope you don't mind me posting(tell me if you want it down) this but here's one of his triggers
Code:
Disable Abilities
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Disable Abilities <gen>
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        Set Temp_Group = (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type Select Your Hero!)
        Unit - Remove (Random unit from Temp_Group) from the game
        Custom script:  call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group)
        -------- Level 1 - 49 Abilities --------
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 2
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Remove Endurance (Defender) from (Triggering unit)
                Player - Disable Rapid Shot  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Improved Mount Speed  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Throw Axe  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Color Flux (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Endurance (Defender) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Endurance (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Jonthan's Whistling Warsong  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Flame Wrap  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Celestial Remedy  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Poison Bolt (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Hammer of Judgement  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Burst of Flame (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 3
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Unholy Armor  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Lightning Reflexes  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 4
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Adrenaline Rush  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Sunder  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Fire Enchantment  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Deria Port  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 5
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Arrows of Fire  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Head Pummel (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Mesmerize  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Hoof Stomp (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Ice Nova  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Coil of Death (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Spirit Armor  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Grasping Earth (Druid) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 6
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Celestial Remedy (Paladin) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 7
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Grace of the Wind  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Encourage  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cripple (SK) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Chords of Dissonance (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 8
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Crippling Shout  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Pillar of Fire (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Whirling Wind  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Ebbing Strength  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Improved Mount Armor  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Frost Armor  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Engulfing Darkness  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Holy Smite  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Unholy Torture  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 9
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Cleaving Strikes (Berserker) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Holy Smite (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 10
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Cleaving Attack (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Unholy Burst (SK) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Forest's Revenge  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 11
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Parry  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Invoke Lightning (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Throw Javelin  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Winter's Touch  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 12
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Ice Spike Aura  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Mist  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Hungry Earth  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Denon's Disruptive Discord  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 13
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Axe Rush (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Holy Stomp (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 14
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Burning Hands (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Kurios Port  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Pacify  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Assault  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 15
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Remove Shield of Thorns  from (Triggering unit)
                Player - Disable Shield of Thorns  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Diamond Skin  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cavalier's Warcry  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Life Steal  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Nature's Rejuvenation  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 16
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Defense Aura  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 17
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Cassindra's Chant of Clarity  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Choke  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Breathe of the Dead  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 18
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Ice Shard Blast (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Holy Burst  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Holy Bash (Paladin) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Leech Life  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Critical Striking  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 19
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Scorching Wave  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Spear of Poison  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Regeneration of the Earth  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Sword Sweep (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 20
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Stone Skin  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Chain Electricity (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Rush (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 21
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Angstlich's Appalling Screech  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Shield of Barbs  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 23
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable FireStorm (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Axe Sweep (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Holy Aura  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Boil Blood  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Unit - Remove Spiked Mount Armor  from (Triggering unit)
                Player - Disable Spiked Mount Armor  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Quickness  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 24
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Revenge (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Ball of Ice (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cilidel Port  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Ward of the Divine (Cleric) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 25
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Shield of Lightning  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Flame Touch  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Regeneration of the Undead  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Psalm of Mystic Shielding  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 27
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Movement Aura  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Healing (Druid) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cone of Cold (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 28
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Fireball (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Symbol of Speed  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Holy Courage  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable War Cry  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Chaos Flux (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 29
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Drain Spirit (Necromancer) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Thundering Strikes  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cavalier's Courage  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 30
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Weapon Bash  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Unholy Scream  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 31
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Eagle's Eye  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Rupture  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Spirit of the Wolf  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Selo's Song of Speed  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 32
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Illusionary Shackles  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Greater Restoration (Paladin) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Axe Flurry (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 33
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Lava Wrap  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cavalier's Endurance  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Judgement (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Soul Steal  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 34
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Brisworthy Port  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Speed of the Ice Lord  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Sacrifice (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Incinerate Bones (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Gift of Brilliance  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 35
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Mark Target  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Winter's Bite  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Judgement (Paladin) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Berserker's Reflex  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Fire Burst (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 36
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Evasion (Defender) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 37
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Attack Aura  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Draco's Song of Vampirism  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Greater Restoration  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Drain Soul  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 38
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Ranger's Reflex  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Shadow Strike  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Scorching Ray  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Shield of Frost  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 39
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Shockwave (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Lightning Strike (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Lay on Hands  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Ensnare (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Paralyzing Earth  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Havoc  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 41
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Dreams of Ayonae  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Lightning Strike (Geomancer) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Unholy Spikes  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 42
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Sleet Storm  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 43
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Blessing of Power  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Earth Tempest  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Shadow Tempest  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Riposte  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 44
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Ice Tempest  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Brusco's Bombastic Bellow  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 45
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Meteor (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Critical Strike  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Movement of the Wind  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
        -------- Level 50 Abilities --------
            If - Conditions
                (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 49
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Remove Constitution of the Bear  from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Remove Life of the Deathlord  from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Remove Mana of the Lich  from (Triggering unit)
                Player - Disable Berserker Stance  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Crippling Strikes  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Strength of the Bull (Berserker) (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cripple (Enchanter) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Memory Flux (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Shield of the Arcane  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Agility of the Hunter (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Nature's Arrow (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Forest's Grasp  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Defense of the Titans  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Intelligence of the Arch-Mage  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Mana of the Lich (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Mana of the Lich  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Constitution of the Bear (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Constitution of the Bear  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Strength of the Bull (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Untouchable  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Fire Rift  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Ragnarok (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Meteor Shower (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Flame Tempest  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Shroud of Flames  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Nova Burst (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Requiem of Souls  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Angstlich's Echo of Terror  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Jonthan's Inspiration  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Word of Redemption  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Divine Intervention (Divine Intervention) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Divine Vitality  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Shadow Form  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Summon Shadow Form  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Word of Chaos  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Unholy Uprising  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Strength of the Underlord  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Life of the Deathlord (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Life of the Deathlord  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Plague  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Torba's Poison Blast  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Fang of Death  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Retribution Aura  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Divine Shield (Paladin) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Lesser Word of Redemption  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Feral Spirit (Druid) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Karana's Renewal  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Winter's Frost (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Earth Shock (Triggers) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Flame's Vengeance  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Swiftness of the Wind (Dummy) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cavalier's Might  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Cavalier's Strike  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
                Player - Disable Riposte (Cavalier) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
That's just disabling abilities

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
What did his MySpace say? I've never been to that website - Never plan going their either.

Still though, if you have as much trigger knowledge as defiance (which apparently he has, I can't tell though because he never posts :mad: ) he should be spreading the wealth, helping people. Unless of course, he's an ass. That's the way I look at it, fully opinionated, not affected by his MySpace... Whatever it says/is.

The reason I don't help is because Thehelper and various other sites have alot of tutorials and trigger information already around, I mean if your to lazy to search for a trigger and expect someone to do it for you without even TRYING to complete the trigger... You shouldnt even be making a map lol, I know theres more advanced help specially with JASS and such people request, usually for spells... But thats why you have people like Emjlr3 who specialize in a making spells...

I used to ask for help here once upon a time, i've asked for help with a save/load system and never really recieved it, i finally decided to test it out myself and you learn A LOT more by doing something yourself then having it handed to you.

Basically when people ask for HELP their asking for a trigger, i've had alot of PM's from my own boards requesting trigger information (the whole trigger), and really I don't see how your gonna get anywhere by taking the shortcut.

And yea Soup, ORPG was Shadow's idea. As for you not playing my map, I don't mind, but try out GOR when it comes out, i'll be progressing it like I did Defi4nc3's so it'll come out Alpha then Beta and work its way up, probaly one of the best ways to make sure everything is working proper.

U

Ur-Quan

I was playing your map and got bored sorry :D .
But could you post that PvP trigger.
It would be cool to learn to make it like that.

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Eh can someone tell me why is the RPG always dropping me?! I can't even play one game! :(

L

Let.it.BleeD

Thank you

Well, Def1anc3 i have go to say. All who tell you that you are wack for getting DONATIONS is retarded, because who cares how other people like to spend there money. Please continue your map and donations. add my on wc3 tft if you ever need me to help test.
- Let.it.BleeD

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
But thats why you have people like Emjlr3 who specialize in a making spells...

I specialize in JASS, but yea, I get the point, thnx for the recognition

do you still work on this, this was always one of my favorite ORPG's, though none were really as great as I wished they would be

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
I specialize in JASS, but yea, I get the point, thnx for the recognition

do you still work on this, this was always one of my favorite ORPG's, though none were really as great as I wished they would be

Yea i'm still working on it, making Charecter Sheets at the moment though.

If you liked the old ORPG you'll love this one, much more hero diveristy, boss fights that have strategies invovled, the equipment system... *cough* Quests *cough* :p

It acutally has its own website at www.DefORPG.net, and we just finished our forums, working on a Alpha Version basically at the moment, once its released i'll be sure to update this thread with it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.