Skin Demon Hunter

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i'm new in this i create a model as you can see based on demonhunter

i try many thing and the result as great idea i think but there still some probleme it's hard to make nice circle or make texture well by using diferent degrees of color

so see and tell what do you think

ilidandarkgreen1py3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ilidandarkgreen2vk3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ilidandarkgreen3we1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

how can you put the litle option to click to view onview picture ??

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Looks nice, and are you going to submit this as resource?

If then attach your skin here!

CYRRIC

Reaction score
yeah if people find it great or if someone want it i will send it with no problem

:)

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I think you have to submit resources when you put it here... and you shouldn't post unfinished stuff as well...

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i post somethink it's finshed i just can add somme effect

but i only post to know what people think about my skin that all

and last time i post another think people say me to post here and now you say me to post somewhere else wooo stop this just look and tell wat you think for other pm me don't disturd the post thanks

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
You still didn't read the rules, did you? It explicitly tells you where to post and how to... and this is for sure far away from being a finished skin.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
hey i tell if the skin is finish or not ok my skin is finish but i can had effect if i want the only thing is that there is some part who are not perfect (perfect) but hey are fine

and if you see i didn't send the skin i just post a screen of it and and i ask help and we are in the help forum and i read on the list there si wrinting on it skin help so i ask help if its great or not :p

how do you find my skin everyone ????

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Better than your other one.

Show unwrap please.. (When its not on the model, as a jpg.)

CYRRIC

Reaction score
you want what ???

yeah yeah the other one was great but just the blades but now i try to change as many thing as i could next time maybe i'll suceed to change the texture ^^

if you see i didn't modify the pant i just add effect on but that's cool no ?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
you want what ???
Post the version of it, for a example, like this.
if you see i didn't modify the pant i just add effect on but that's cool no ?
Acually... I think the pantss were the worst part :D.. lol

But the sword looks good, and I like how hes all dark. Its still doesnt look that great to be, but your getting much better. :thup:

CYRRIC

Reaction score
yeah the sword everytime i see people using a effect on the blade but i though maybe i could erase it and make it like if the hero hold a normal blade and that make great i happy i get better to do color variation

ilidanmakingscreenzw5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
It needs more shading. At the moment it looks like it was done in Paint.

But keep it up and you'll soon be better. :thup:

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
CYRRIC I suggest you read both the rules and this thread before you submit another resource.

As for this skin, it needs a little more work put into it before I can approve it.
You also need to attach a file containing the skin itself and a 'Read Me' .txt file with import-info. These need to be inside a .zip or .rar file.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i know how to send a file don't care :) i have all ready send one bfore witha sorceress

but for the skin if people that makes do you have advices i will check the forum for it but if player could give me advice on my project maybe i will see beter what can i do for it i understanding many think but i think the better thing to do is to take texture from ne orother unit and mix it with required model thing like this no !?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.