destructible help

ultimate11

Reaction score
hi helpers
I have a platform formed from foot switch,and I want to icrease the flying heigh of foot switch when a unit enter in a specific area ,but I cant figure out how to do it.The ideea is to make an flying platform that float in the air and ofcourse unit can enter or leave it.
Can anyone help me?

Reaction score
I dont know but maybe this is right , hope its heplful

Unit enters region then run this

Animation - Change (Entering Unit) flying height to X at X

Ah, Crow Form ability should work properly for this ;)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
add and remove crow form then change the height, once its been added elevation can be changed

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
^Hes talking about destructibles. They do not have any abilities nor a flying height.

On-Topic:
No, you cannot change the height of destructibles with GUI, i dont know if there is a way in jass but i doubt it.
The best advice i can give you is: Dont do it, if you really want super flashy effects and alike, take an other enviroment, if you want to use wc3 editor, dont try to make things which are not supposed to be created.
Even if you will ever somehow get it working, it will be unstable, inaccurate, potentially laggy and definitely not worth the time and effort put into it.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
if its just doodads you are placing in game there is a hotkey on the numpad to change elvation... i used it to put spikes in the ground so they looked like they were dug into the dirt

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.