Detect a worker that is carrying gold OR lumber

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Hey,
I want to detect a worker that is carrying gold or lumber, is it possible? I cannot seem to figure it out so....

And is it possible to create a goldmine, without any gold in it (thats possible..), but that the workers can still move in and out from it even if it is empty, or is it possible that the goldmine is not empty but, that the units can move in and out but the gold gained, will not be added NOR shown as +10 ?
(assuming the worker is a human peasant)...

hmm...
Cheerio

_solved_ somehow...:(

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
For detection, maybe you can check his current animation string. When a peasant carries gold I believe it's called walk gold. I don't know if you can check a unit's current animation string however =/

As for the other thing, you could trigger gold mining, like when a unit comes within range of those empty mines, hide them, wait, unhide them, then order them to move to their nearest townhall.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
yes, harvest can be used, how to check? you can just simply check with "order string" thingy...<- that would detect when the unit delievers the gold to the hall, same with "harvest" detects when it delievers lumber... harvest is perfect for me, buuut then again..
how to remove/change the +10 Gold? Or +10 Lumber?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Gameplay Constants... It's in there somehow. But it will always show how much you return, even if it's 0 :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.