Diary of a Bronzie

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Most of my speculation before the edit you were actual fine on though. Just a few key mistakes in the edited portion. Your macro wasn't that bad and you did scout quite well.
Oh, thanks. I'll look over the replay again on the part you thought I messed up, in that case.

> I thought it was 3 per mineral patch, and most bases have 8 patches, so 24 drones - the exact amount that you can select
The mining efficiency of drones is at its best at 2 per patch. 3 per patch is the maximum drones you can have mining - any more and there won't be any increase in mineral gathering rate.

> 49 vs 16 workers was clear enough. You aren't for silver. Gold is where the players have some understanding of the game, I am positive that you can get wins with whatever strat you want at this level
Hmm, ok. It was 16 vs 49 because of my muta harass btw.

> Anyway, I wanna see you winning 5+ games, atleast 3 days a week : P the more the better : )
;)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
> I sometimes feel like bronze league games are far more demanding then games in higher leagues like plat or diamond because of the high cheese factor.

Biggest piece of bullshit ever.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.