[Discussion] Asteroid TU24

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Whether TU24 hits or not, you can still win off of it.
Think about it.
You could go down to the betting shop and bet that it won't hit us. If it doesn't, you make some cash.
And just in case, you could max out your credit cards the day before the predicted impact, and when you wake up to find your bank has been consumed by a pool of lava, you win :p

As far as I'm concerned, this is just more Fear-mongering by an ill-informed individual, a bit like Al Gore's delusion that global warming will kill us all if we don't go back to living in mud huts and eating leaves :rolleyes:

Don't get environmentalism involved. Al Gore isn't our leader :D

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Actually, I was thinking of a different one. There's a guy called Albert Gore who lives in my area who's an eco-hippy and happens to be a bit delusional, sorry for any mix up there. As for the government Al Gore, I disagree with his views but I'm well aware that they aren't as extreme as Eco-nut Gore :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was an off-hand comment, I didn't mean for you all to take it so seriously.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Ownt! I so live another day. Too bad i did things that i will now be in Jail for life.

Jk lol.

But the effects dont have to be immediate. The weather in my area is unusually high today. Its been freezing for a while, now its like you dont need a coat, just a shirt and a hoodie.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
But the effects dont have to be immediate. The weather in my area is unusually high today. Its been freezing for a while, now its like you dont need a coat, just a shirt and a hoodie.

I live in NY myself, it's been like this for a while now.

Up and down.

Few weeks ago it was high 50s then the week after 30s and below.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
damn after watching the video i was gonna use this to get sex, can we plan another for February 14th?

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Hm. Today we experience the un normal. (Lol- word)

70 mph winds, a sudden drop in temperature, flooding, and no school for all the schools in my area.

Told ya there would be effects o_O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.