Discussion: NPH as the Flash

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Seriously, they need to make a Flash movie, he's a monumental DC character that's done well in DC's animated movies and he was showcased on TV rather well. Neil Patrick Harris is often the voice of Barry Allen in the cartoons and I think he would do a great job at playing him in live action... Discuss?

[edit]

Their is no rumor or plan to have a live action Flash movie (to my knowledge) I just wanted to discuss the idea.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
http://www.screened.com/news/why-dc-should-never-make-a-flash-movie/2141/

:p

I like the Flash but, eh, I think they would really need to alter it, sort of like with Nolan's Batman series, and make it a lot more realistic and dark.
As for the effects, I personally like Smallville's effects for super speed, I think if they worked around that look it would be okay. But having a bright red trail would look a bit goofy.

Neil Patrick Harris, I have no opinion on him as an actor. I don't really see him as an action hero though. But that's just me.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol, the flash is very colorful (costume wise) and so are his villains, but he's got a rather dark story about him, and his character is an interesting one. I doubt DC will be able to pull off a live action Flash movie any time soon, but if they did I stand by that NPH wold be the best fit to lay Barry Allen. Barry Allen is a smart, caring, person with a quirky sense of humor that I think NPH would be able to pull off amazingly. I just hope that if (or when) they do decide to bring Barry Allen (the Flash) to the big screen, they don't make him talk like he's got a mouth full of sandpaper.

[edit]

on second thought... I think his colorful appearance would go well in the movies, It would contrast well with his villains and go well with his colorful character. I think Barry Allen and the Reverse Flash have one of the more interesting nemesis relationships. Reverse Flash can't kill Bary Allen without killing himself, so instead he tries to make Barry's life a living hell, starting off by killing his mother.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.