Distribute Players

Dem0stenes

Reaction score
Hi,, i dunno the triggers to use but this is what i need to do.. pls help cause i cant play the map cause of this.

Numbers of players: 5 (4 players + me ) + player 11 as neutral
the 4 players choose heroe
me = im player 12.. i dont pick heroes cause they already in map (lets say that im the dungeon master and i play against the PJ players)

I wanna make:
- player 11 is allied with all players but have full control and vision for player 12 (so i can control their units)
-player 1-4 are allied, player 12 is enemy
-players dont have start castle with peasants (i removed start trigger but still happens)

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
hmm
i dont really get it...
you want to have player 12 control player 11's units but player 12 to be an enemy for player 1-4?

Dem0stenes

Reaction score
ye cause i play player 12 as an enemy of players 1-4 but player 11 neutral.
i wanna play player´s 11 units to tell the adventures to players 1-4, give items...ñ bla bla..
lets say is a rpg game but im the dungeon mastre.. so i make the quests in game, give the recompenses, uses the enemies... etc.. is like D&D role play games but in w3..

pls people help and give ideas in how to control differents player 4 me

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
there is an trigger action named Player - Make Player X treat Player Y as an ally with full shared unit control

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
Scenario > Force Properties. Put the first 5 players in a force with allied and shared vision. Put 12 in another force, alone.

Then in game you have to use a trigger to give player 11 shared vision/control with player 12: Game - Set Alliance:
Trigger:
  • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat Player 11 (Dark Green) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units

I might have the order of players backwards, so you may need to switch them around. Or you could just do it both ways: 12 treating 11, and 11 treating 12.

For your final question, I believe you need to go to Scenerio > Map Options. At the bottom, there is a dropdown menu that says Game Data Set. It's been so long since I started a map, so I'm not sure if that's the right answer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.