Reaction score
dotHack is for you!

Real name of the game:

.hack // G.U.
Vol.1 // Rebirth

There is also a Vol.2 and Vol.3

http://www.dothack.com/gu/

Here's a basic input by Daxtreme:

Usually I don't like single player RPGs too much. I like the online-type games only.

But then, I found this game (well, my friend did and I played it). It's great!
Long story short: Cinematics. About one third of the game is about cinematics, and the storyline is great so you get to love it :D

Some basic questions and comments I got from people when watching me play:

> What is this game?

You don't want to know until you "Press Start".

> Why?

It's too complicated.

> ???

It is an MMORPG inside of a single-player RPG, without the online component but with all its imitations. There, got it?

> No, is it fun?

Ugh...

> "I heard it was about a guy who kept killing his family and you get to play him along with great characters, level up, kill monsters and then the plot is great! yo."

Wrong.

> Then, what is it?

:eek: Just play it!

----------------

Seriously (although it is the kind of questions I get), this game is great because of the storyline period.

Trust me, upon starting (after the tutorial), you will LOVE this game. Just give it 30 minutes of your time at first :D

"Thanks!" No problem.

~Daxtreme out

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
its cool, i like maplestory better, I used to play that.. omg i dont believe how fast I got into it, I probably killed like 7000 pigs... ^.^

Anyways, thats interesting, but there are so many other ones.. dragons, rappelz,gunbound, those ones no one plays...

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, although I found this one particular.

Very particular indeed. It caught more than my attention. It caught me as a whole :D

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
i really liked that game too but it's boring in the length when you always have to got to a instance and kill the boss over and over again and then sometimes between you play in the storyline

the movies is awesome :D

if they made a game like playstation game just to a mmog it would proberly steal some members from wow :D

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> have to got to a instance and kill the boss over and over again and then sometimes between you play in the storyline

Have to? :rolleyes:

Never heard of that. I just went berserk on the storyline all the time. No need to level up, even when they ask you to ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.