World Doctors stunned by the twins who share the same brain, can hear/see together.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Conjoined twins Krista and Tatiana have stunned the world's medical experts by seeing through each other's eyes. The pretty four-year-old twins have two separate bodies but share the same brain.

The girls have a conjoined thalamus, the part of the brain that sends physical sensations and motor functions to the cerebral cortex, allowing them to hear each other's thoughts and see through each other's eyes.

But it wasn't until their proud mum Felicia Simms saw them playing that she discovered that they could see through each other's eyes.

She said: 'When they are playing, one of the girls will reach over and grab something from her sister's side and know exactly where it is without possibly being able to see it.

Read more here.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
O_O
Years from now, we will know this day as the one where "Primitive telepathy" was first reported.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
have you even read the article? =.=

tele = at a distance
pathy = suffering

i.e. affection of one mind by the sensations of a distant mind.

Since there's only one mind in this case it makes no sense to speak of telepathy.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I know.
Primitive.
They'll work on distance later.

Phase .5) Watch Sci-fi Films for a precise explanation of Telepathy
Phase 1.) Augment Brain
Phase 2.) ???
Phase 3.) Telepathy
Phase 3.5) Write an app for Facebook Telepathy
Phase 4.) Profit !

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Telepathy is simple. Just send your thoughts into another person; I do it everyday, I don't see what the big deal is.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I would be interested in meeting them when they are old enough to speak and all that. I think it would be interesting. Vernon is about a 45 minute drive from where I am

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh shit. A merged brain with 2 frontal lobes? Really, No wonder they can hear/see together.

Well, that's a horrible fate but they seem to be quite happy there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.