Doing icon requests!

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Joel are you going to do my request or not? I've been waiting for five days now, and you just keep saying you will, but you help everyone (even the rude fuck) before me.

joel79

Reaction score
Joel are you going to do my request or not? I've been waiting for five days now, and you just keep saying you will, but you help everyone (even the rude fuck) before me.

Um i just tried to and for some reason i took a screen shot from WC3 of the grainery but it won't let me make it an icon :( i'm going to ask the other dude helping me if he minds doing it for u.

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
Thanks for the wand icon, the wand looks good, but not with a white background... Could you make the background black instead? Could you also make so some "magic" around it, in some colors? Would be nice!

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can u edit it your self.. If it is a blp format open it up with ''Image Extractor'' and save it as tga... Right click on the tga and go open with photoshop or something and go on brush tool and color it yourself.. Its fun :D

joel79

Reaction score
Thanks for the wand icon, the wand looks good, but not with a white background... Could you make the background black instead? Could you also make so some "magic" around it, in some colors? Would be nice!

I'll post the black version right now but i'm doing stuff right now and it's 2 time consuming to do that. I might do it later tho.

Attachments

• blackwoodenwand.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 221

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
bump.....

Last chance once my school starts tomorrow, i won't be doing this anymore.

Uuuuuhhh... can you do 2 pics- one ring like the one From the lord of the rings, and another with a gemstone in it

joel79

Reaction score
Uuuuuhhh... can you do 2 pics- one ring like the one From the lord of the rings, and another with a gemstone in it

Well they already have a ring in the Editor but i'll make a LOTR ring icon.

Attachments

• ringss.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 225
  • BTNgemring.jpg
    BTNgemring.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 312
  • BTNlotring.jpg
    BTNlotring.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 321

joel79

Reaction score
sry dude just did my last icon request i'm rly sry. I would do it but now i gtg because got school tomorrow :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.