Discussion Dragon Ball Z

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
dragon_ball_z.jpg

This is my favorite Dragon Balls series. This is what I first got me interested besides the few Dragonballs episodes I had seen. I am watching the series again. I think this is like the third time. Skipping the BS :) The genius of this series is undeniable. So much more to it the more you watch it.

The new Dragon Ball stuff is OK but I do not really pay attention because this old stuff is what I like!

So this is my question... where can I watch the whole Dragon Ball Z series on my computer the best way? I know how to do it for free but where is the best place to stream all the episodes legally on my computer without commercials?

Hoping someone can answer here. I have Internets to give :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel so bad I jacked my cousins CrunchyRoll account for this :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The Life Of Cell

Cell is the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero, designed via cell recombination using the genetics of the greatest fighters that the remote tracking device could find on Earth. The result was a "perfect warrior", possessing numerous favorable genetic traits and special abilities from Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza and King Cold. He was one of the few Red Ribbon Androids not directly completed by Dr. Gero, instead being completed by Dr. Gero's Supercomputer in an alternate timeline. He is the main antagonist of the Imperfect Cell, Perfect Cell, and Cell Games Sagas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.