System DS - Data Store

Reaction score
Cohadar, your Extended Array system's how to use must be the worst I've ever seen. I can't figure out how I should actually use it.

First it says it has to be inside a library or a scope, but then in the "How to import" it says that I have to make Extended Arrays named trigger and copy the code there..

Reaction score
It's used to "attach" an integer to a timer or a trigger. You probably don't use vJass then :).

soulreaping

Reaction score
Cohadar, your Extended Array system's how to use must be the worst I've ever seen. I can't figure out how I should actually use it.

First it says it has to be inside a library or a scope, but then in the "How to import" it says that I have to make Extended Arrays named trigger and copy the code there..

His Extended Arrays system is the most efficient out there IMO because it uses the operator overloading method which is probably better.

And of course you don't have to make a trigger named ExtendedArrays since NewGen prevents WE syntax checker to return any error so you can create a trigger named Bla and it will still work.

Also, you can configure it, just look through the code and understand what it does.

Reaction score
That's why you don't probably need this kind of system yet. :)

I hazzle dazzle with the ezzelled arrayzle tomorrow then.

Anachron

Reaction score
Yeah thats possible :p
Well you might look at my errors on general warcraft discussion :D

Also I might download this for later using.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.