RPG [Eclypt ORPG]² "W/screens"

eclypt

Reaction score
Hello The Helper \õ/

so, i came here to show some Screens of my current Project.
btw, i'm not "pro" in terrains and Enviroments. so, that's all i have to show :]D

talking more about my orpg...
it's not finished yet, i'm working hard and alone, cause i don't have a team or anyone working on it, just some friends, tutorials and my own skills in WE

The Hero Choose system will be more than just pick a hero into the map.
I'm thinking about something new, something that shows what i've wanted to see in Eletronics O/Rpgs than i always see into Board/Table Role Playing Games (This is the name used here in my country lol). My Hero "Choose" system will be by creating a Unic character, "I'll have to create my character by scratch?"
no, you'll not. I'll have a webpage, so every day i'll be uploading characters code.... er.. like this: When you create a account on the game's "Web page"
you have to choice between some current characters, that will be deleted from the web when you pick him. then you will have a code that you can "create" your current Character on the game.

But this is a think i'm thinking. or I'll just do another thing.
Finally, the Screens
Allya.jpg

Island Valraz.jpg

Man'Horral Landscape.jpg

The Mushroom Land.jpg

Rainning Forest 1.jpg

The Northeast Farm.jpg

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Maybe for the pick/hero make it a little less complex by making the people choose their own spells. Also maybe you pick a class/race/sex then you have like 25 skills to pick from. This would make the map fun and unique. Much better than most of the others. Also try make advancement quests for east class where you get to pick better abilities/keep old ones if you like. This is just what i would like in an ORPG.

eclypt

Reaction score
It's very nice that someone reads my post and comment :D
so...

That would be good. I'm working on the Maim Quests now, it's very boring and gives me a lot to do :D, but i can carry on ^^
Also i'm searching for a team and comments/posts from anyone with ideias and what they're looking for on a ORPG

eclypt

Reaction score
duh. it's going to be like this:
Sorry for my bad english....

- __ : Someone who could take care of the Triggers
- __ : Someone who could take care of the Units (Balancing them)
- __ : Someone who could take care of Models and Icons
- __ : Someone who could take care of the Systems

And that is all At The Moment... ;D

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score

So you mean, you want someone to do the work for you? Like a boss?

HeX.16

Reaction score
Put those on the main post. Also do you mean ideas cuz that seems like all the work xD

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The terrain is above average. Good, but nothing special if you ask me.
You spam doodads way to much. Make better use of height modifiers and different tiles to compensate for a lot of doodads ... or use models that actually look good when being spammed - wc3 doodads don't.

Other than that, I do not really like the idea of "offline" chosing of heroes. Forcing players to sign on somewhere is always a bad thing.

eclypt

Reaction score
ok ok lol

Originally Posted by eclypt View Post

So you mean, you want someone to do the work for you? Like a boss?

this is really not good xD
so, i really just someone to help me with the Systems :D

HeX.16

Reaction score
What type of systems i can code one or two when i have time.

@Zwiebelchen - I disagree about spammed wc3 doodads not looking good most do, some such as mass trees dont if anything should be imported make it trees not doodads.

Importing new ones will just increase loading time and make the map larger. This will result in less people wanting to wait to download it. So in the begin start with no or very little imports then once people have started playing import more.

eclypt

Reaction score
@Hex
At the moment, two systems is needed. the Save/Load Code (A Uncommon {or common o_o'} one) that .... er... for example: i can save here, and you can load there.

and the second one is the Iventory System, like we see in TKoK.
not to be equal. but. the increased iventory and slots system is very good and usefull in a Orpg, or not? :D

Ok. here we go!

eclypt

Reaction score
I'll take a look. but i'm not sure that i'll find a save / load code like the one i mentioned and about the iventory system, i think that it's have to be unique, cause it will be fully customized and be looking like the Game Interface.

eclypt

Reaction score
so, I dind't found a system looking like or with the functions i was looking for :cool:

the equipment system, have to be Customized looking like the Game Interface
And the Save/Load Code won't work like the Ideal ... (i already tried this out months ago)

HeX.16

Reaction score
If you ask me those systems would be best suited to be coded in Jass which i dont know...

eclypt

Reaction score
the way i understanded it was like an : you can't "make" the Save / Load code i'm searching for?

it's a little hard to me cause i'm not good on english. but i can understand you 93.2% of the time :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.