Editing updates

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
i've relized that to prevent double posting, people often are told to edit thier post. well i've noticed that when you edit you post, i doesnt pop up as a new post has arrived, basicaly if you edit your question, asking the person a second question, it often takes a while to get a answer not only becuse that perosn has other thigns to do (well it could be :p ), but becuse when you edit post thiers NO way for other people to tell besides goign to read the thread. i think it would be a help full edition to TH.net, if when people edited thier posts it didn't go to the top of the thread page, but the thread name changes color Ex: Map trigger help please, is a completed thread (the question has been answered, its at the bottom of the first page, every one has left the thread) when some one edits it, the thread name changes to a red/orange/yellow color, getting the attention of poeple but not pushing other newer threads down the line. on top of this when a person clicks on this thread to check who/what was edited the edited post should be outlined in red/orange/yellow to make it easy for peopel to see what happening in that thread. i think this would help a lot, this just poped into my head earlier. what do you think?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I kind of agree with this. This is why we allow double posting in the TLS Forum; it helps show that the forum is active and thus promote it.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
in most forums, thats what they do..
When its solved the admins or mods put [Solved] in front of the name.
Also, i'v been wondering how much it is to upgrade vBulletin to 3.5 and higher..

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> When it's solved the admins or mods put [Solved] in front of the name.

"Solved" is a big word...
With the kind of activity that we have in the WE forum, anything that isn't "current" is, basically, history by tomorrow, or sooner.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.