Editor Authentication

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Ever since I installed one of the latest patches, I receive a message whenever I start up the SC2 Editor that I need to authenticate it. I logged in the first time thinking that I should only have to do it once, but I get the message every time I start up the editor. Now this morning, I started up the editor and for some reason it fails every time I try and login. I get a 112 error (whatever that means). I am still able to login through the game and in the forumns so there is no problem with my password. If I cancel the Editor authentication, it exits the editor. However I just then tried to open the editor up again and now it doesn't require authentication but I am still unable to logon. Are other people getting a continuous authentication dialog or can't seem to logon through the editor?

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
I believe you're going to need to authenticate yourself every time you restart (or turn off) your computer. Think of it like a chat client or something.
I do think there should be an auto login, though.

As for the error, I can't help, sorry. >.<;

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I believe you're going to need to authenticate yourself every time you restart (or turn off) your computer. Think of it like a chat client or something.
I do think there should be an auto login, though.

Well that just sucks massively. I can understand them doing it once, but every time is just annoying.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.