Event->Terms. Not/"!"

HuggetSukker

Reaction score
Events+ terms. How do you add the "!"?

How in the Koprulu Sector do you add a negative term under events+?
By negative I mean similar to "If NOT [condition]" (so false, the opposite of true)
I can find no way. Yet, among other cases, the default unit actor has a term called "!HasStatus FlyerHelper"
If I copy-paste "!HasStatus FlyerHelper", I get to keep the "!", but as soon as I edit something in the term, the "!" disappears.
I know I can make validators that do the job, but it frustrates me that I can see it, and yet I can't add it. Please help. I'm sorry if I'm overlooking something obvious. Do you have to press a special modifier key while you're adding the term? Because if so, my keyboard is missing that key (have tried patiently). Did they remove this function from the interface hoping they could frustrate me? They succeeded. This is me being frustrated.

Edit: But I do consider I might just be overlooking something right in the middle of my monitor. I'd be very grateful for any help. But even if someone says it's missing from the editor, that will give me relief.

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
That falls under "not supported".

If you feel adventurous, add your term normally (without !), switch to "raw data" (ctrl + D) and add it by hand...
A better plan is probably to just wait until they add it.

HuggetSukker

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Took me a few seconds to find the CActorBase_On + field. So then I'd just have to select Copy As Text and paste it into note pad, find the term and type "!". That's a hassle, so you're probably right about waiting, using mayhap excessive validators for now. Thanks again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.