Explosion after Death trigger

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
I am basically creating a ruff idea for abilities i will have on my RPG map. Well i thought, what could be a call ability. When something strong dies it explodes, like in the NE campaign and the Orc campaign with the demons. So i created a trigger ,by hand as i dont have acess to WE for a while. Tell me if there is anything wrong with it.

Code:
Deathly Explosion
Event
A Unit dies
Condition
Dying unit has Deathly Explosion
Action
Create 1 Deathly Explosion Unit (Wisp with a black tint) at position of Dying Unit
Pick every unit 200 within Last created unit and do 500 damage to picked unit
Pick Every unit 200 within Last created unit and do create specil effect fire bolt
Destory Specil effect
Explore last created unit

I am not sure about the specil effect. Is there a way to create a specil effect at every unit and then destroy then all like 1 seconds later. Or make a fire bolt appear at the tinted wisp and quickly head towards all the units? + rep for help

minikrampan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You can create dummy units and order them to cast firebolt on nearby units and the firebolts can deal 500dmg each
Edit: Also about your condition, is that a buff or something?

TechGeek001

Reaction score
There's a better way to do the explosion.
Code:
Explosion
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        <condition set here>
    Actions
        <insert dummy unit here>
        Unit - Cause (<dummy unit>) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 500.00 at (Center of (Playable map area)), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        Unit - Explode (<dummy unit>)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.