Need help: Yes
Picture of it in Editor:
xehn3l.jpg

Picture of current loading screen:
1gm1wl.jpg

Random Picture in game:
2rm2t0h.jpg

I am in need of some help with my new game Farm Arena, its in need of some
major touch ups and bug fixes, I am trying to get someone to help me out with it but so far have found no one.......
Please Tell me if you are willing and can help with the following things:
Making a working duel Arena,
Finding and Fixing bugs,
Balancing Characters,
Advanced Triggers,
Custom spells and models,
and it might need more.....

I posted it on epicwar.com and already in two days Version:1 has 137+ Downloads so that's a good sign.

(If you think you can help in any way please say something or Pm me.)

-SacredTanakh:shades:

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
something
I can make icons (only simple recoloring)
I can do triggers (GUI, and custom script, to remove leaks)
Im not good at terraining
Yeah, just ask if you need more info :)

SacredTanakh

Reaction score
Reply to "free killing"

I could use some icons later on but in this somewhat early stage I need to work on the spells, weapons, bugs, and triggers at this point. Thanks for the reply, I have no Idea why your the only one who has after about 1-2 days.:thup: I also have another project I'm working on which I'm doing on request from someone on B.NET so if you would like to work on duel projects it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
SacredTanakh

P.S. This would be nice>
(GUI, and custom script, to remove leaks)
Are you good at custom scripts and GUI?
(I'm shure you better then me)

SacredTanakh

Reaction score
I need as much help as I can get, sorry for not replying very fast, I have been pretty busy:) free killing you look like you can help a bit just let me know when you can start!:thup: It might be hard to get a hold of me since I live in Alaska there is a big time difference.

P.s Irgan, are you good with triggers?
Oh and here is a link to the map, in case you want to look at what I have so far: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/88211/
(uploaded at:Mar 14, 2009 at 2:28 pm Alaska time)

Thanks,
SacredTanakh

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Whats the timezone in alaska?
Where i live its GMT +1

Edit:
Most of Alaska is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-9).
Thats 10 hours between, and im going to sleep at 21.00 :O
Looks like we have a problem there..

SacredTanakh

Reaction score
To: "free killing"

That's what I was saying on MSN, but that's OK ill just try to send you everything you need to know and we will slowly work together that way is that OK?

P.S. Before you ask no I don't live in a igloo, just wanted to get that out there.......(sorry for that for some reason everyone thinks everyone in alaska is some stupid Eskimo that lives in a igloo.......):confused:

Thanks,
SacredTanakh

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
That's what I was saying on MSN, but that's OK ill just try to send you everything you need to know and we will slowly work together that way is that OK?

P.S. Before you ask no I don't live in a igloo, just wanted to get that out there.......(sorry for that for some reason everyone thinks everyone in alaska is some stupid Eskimo that lives in a igloo.......):confused:

Thanks,
SacredTanakh

Okay...

I thought you lived like in Simpsons the movie

irgan

Reaction score
im not great at triggers, but im persistent so eventually i get what i am trying to make :p i'll cehck out ur map when i get home from school

SacredTanakh

Reaction score
I love to have help its just confusing because when ever im online no one else is, I mean In alaska right now its only about 7:00pm. Ill try to work through the time differences though..................:banghead:
(Lol, I live in a regular house like everyone else)

irgan

Reaction score
well what time do you get home from school usually? you're only 4 hours behind me so if u get on when u get home, it'll be night time for me, which is my normal time to get on

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.