Fatal error, Fatal error again and again...

Jonhpath

Reaction score
Well, its been like one weak now, maby a litle more. When i play wc3 for like.. 30 min in a map (most of map do) it crash. it just crash for no reason (i think). A fatal error window apear saying that there an acces violation and something cant be read. Can anyone help me fix this dam fatal error that come up every time i play?

H

HyperK9999

hi

this happen for me too while i was playing a Green TD game dam this error to hell lolx

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Using third party software can cause this, or the map itself uses a trigger in which it causes the map. It could also just be some sort of general error in your warcraft, but specifics would be nice if possible.

Jonhpath

Reaction score
back, sorry had school. Well i'll go play wc3 and if the error hapen i'll say all the detail it says.

Jonhpath

Reaction score
got the error again... here what it say

This application has encountered a critical error:

FATAL ERROR!

Program: d:\program files\warcraft iii\war3.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F41A66D

The instruction at '0x6F41A66D' referenced memory at '0x0872FFF8'.
The memory could not be 'read'.

L

lordpredator

that happend with no-cd crack or not original copies.... you can turn off music and it will solve it... you have to be carefull because some maps activate the music again and will crash. or can be a map error... but very defficult.

LP
sorry for my english... i speak spanish

Jonhpath

Reaction score
Ok thanks. but i dont use crack and nothing, i use my original cd but maby its because i use my WC3 ROC cd? well my TFT cd exploded in my lector if you know what i mean... lost both cd and the cd lector when it broke in.

p.s. my english is not beter then you lordpredator lol

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I don't get that many errors and I have over 500 programs on my laptop, 120 gigs of HD space!!, and atleast 1,000 viruses and I only get the error about 1-3 times a month. So, I don't know what your problem is :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.