Crime Female ‘vampire’ busted for trying to eat elderly man

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
An elderly Florida man needed stitches Wednesday after a 22-year-old woman announced she was a vampire and began biting his face and neck.

Milton Ellis, 69, said that he had fallen asleep in his electric wheelchair on the porch of a vacant Hooters in St. Petersburg. He awoke to find Josephine Smith on top of him.

"I’m a vampire, I am going to eat you," Smith told Ellis, according to an affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun.

St. Petersburg police said that Smith had bitten chunks off of Ellis' face and part of his lip.

Last edited:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
That's so freaky!
But she sounds more like an "Insane cannibal" than a vampire.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
whats wrong with the people nowadays?
What do you need to go through in life to get freaked out like this? I mean, i guess they were not born crazy. Its rather like something in between must gone went horribly wrong.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
My friend Accname the problem is the communication, without it you are an empty jar full of nothing, so to add a color to it trying to prove you exist, you do whatever comes to your mind, with 95% chance of doing something bad.

(Show your teeth bitch, if you claim you are vampire)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend Accname the problem is the communication, without it you are an empty jar full of nothing, so to add a color to it trying to prove you exist, you do whatever comes to your mind, with 95% chance of doing something bad.

[...]
Was that an attempt to be poetic?

These people simply lost track of the reality around them and start living in some kind of an awkward dream world.
Would be nice to make a study if these cases increased as the technology advanced and the lifes of humans became more easier; less work, more spartime, more focus on imagination and playing around and watching tv and stuff.

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
*Was that an attempt to be poetic?

Not at all.
I was trying to use some nice words to describe why the fuck people loose their minds. It has all do about their ego, if something inside trembles, caused of course by the community, the results must be effective enough to make them beasts, meaning of something with no human ethic. True human communication solves all psychological problems. You know that you are you and not some mere machine bombarded by routine, brain pollution commercials and addicting habits. This happens upon expressing yourself, your difference between the others, your unique character, something that really matters you and your existence on this world.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess mental illnesses play a role in this as well. Not everything can be treated with communication.

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
maybe threatened --> treated??

What psychologists do to cure/heal you?? You must find it weird that only one thing can cure every type of problem, but it's not my opinion, its the truth given from intelligent people around the world.

If someone says he sees ghosts, he may THINK that he sees them, not his brain produce strange things.
You may confuse strange mental reactions, witch many of them can be cured with pills. I am not talking about that, this completely differs from this situation.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
"St. Petersburg police said that Smith had bitten chunks off of Ellis' face and part of his lip."

Ouch, must have been a bitter experience >.<

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.