FFT RPG Group Project <HELP WANTED!>

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
1 - I will update the first post with this info.
2 - Don't worry about the squares for now, because Geoff isn't done with the battle system yet. We'll add squares after. Just put something like a range.

EDIT: K, I updated the first post.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Uhm, Yea, I'll go download aim, check back on this post and I'll put up my screename when I'm done.

EDIT: All right, I downloaded AIM and my screen name is CheesyBeefy (What a shocker :O). If anyone needs to talk to me about the project just add me. :thup:

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I think EST is 3 hours ahead so.. 4 o'clock I think. It's in two hours if that makes it easier.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I like Ice 4 a lot. Ice 3 should be more powerful, and maybe a little more eye candy if it isn't to hard. But the spell is pretty weak. Also, could you make bolt into an actual lightning bolt?

Zhirgoyt

Reaction score
I'm seeing now that all slots are closed... but if one for a trigger editor opens up I'm waiting for it.... call me first backup-triggered?:p

good luck btw

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Remember PROJECT MEMBERS! In half an hour be on USEast in channel FFT RPG!

EDIT: Meeting re-scheduled to Tuesday @ Noon on USEAST in channel FFT RPG, almost no one is on, and we've got almost nothing without Geoff back with his battle system.

131ackout

About the meeting time, I couldn't get in your meeting channel.

Since I'm really busy for planning on my vacation and working on my map, so that's why I'm not there, OR were the channel meeting haven't started yet?

Just that I want to know. :)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
EDIT: Meeting re-scheduled to Tuesday @ Noon on USEAST in channel FFT RPG, almost no one is on, and we've got almost nothing without Geoff back with his battle system.

It's changed to Tuesday @ Noon PST (3:00 EST) on USEAST in channel FFTRPG

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
We're just going to be talking about what needs to be done and who needs to do what, etc. Also we might test out Geoff's system.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.