Final Fantasy XII

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Even at £30 my parents would still not be very happy :(

In any case I need something new for the PS2 - the last time I bought anything myself was well over 9 monts ago - so I'm just gonna see what looks good and what's cheapest.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
You could probably find it cheaper somewhare on E-bay.

It's a solid game. It's well worth the 30... what's the transfer rate these days from U.S. to Pounds, anyways?

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I got it durring christmass, then got stuck on one part, then got a XBOX 360 and Gears of War, then I......basically stopped playing. But it was a good game I would suggest that if you are stranded with a PS2 you should buy it.

I started playing FFX, and it was really easy (but got me hooked to buy FFXII so cant be all bad!)

Karyyk

Cool Member
Reaction score
I bought it during Christmas (TRU had it for $25 on one of their daily deals), played it for a bit, then just kind of got bored. It's as if they took a MMORPG and took it offline. I'll probably revisit it, but as it now stands, it's the first Final Fantasy I've been disappointed in since VIII.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I got a bit bored too, but hey, I beat FFX, and as soon as I beat Jade Cocoon 2, I'm gonna get back into this, it had a realistic storyline and the characters were awesome :D!

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Well, I, for one, love this game...

Honestly.

I love how there's a seperate storyline for each of the areas, and the variety of the areas...

(Been to Nabreus Deadlands/Giruvegan/Salikawood/Feywood yet? They look awesome.)

The monsters are all pretty cool, especially the newer Dragons, Snakes, and Couerls. I love the beastiary, and how it talks about each monster's specific background.

It's a bit easier than most of the FFs, but a lot harder at times...
For those of you farther in the game, have you ever had "Disease"? It sucks. It drains your max, along with your current HP. And if you get hit, your max HP goes down to that amount. I hate Carrot.

But what interests me the most is the storyline, which, IMO, is exceedingly deep, though not one of the strongest, plot-wise.

If you just talk to around 50-100 of the 1100 NPCs, you'll find a pretty cool political background ^_^. Which is cool.

BTW, where are you guys on? I can offer some tips if you're stuck.

Sorry if I sound a bit obsessed. It's just really cool.

To Lord Pheonix: How is Ashe a pansy? Or do you mean Vaan? Look at his abs, how can you say he's a pansy, even though it looks painted on?

To Karyyk: I was a bit disappointed with this one too, but I guess that's because it was over-hyped... like FFVIII.

To Wiseman_2: Yeah, my parents are a bit anti-video game too.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I just got back into the game, had to restart so that was a drag..........but now that I have a little freetime in the next few days I am going to try and make some headway.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.