Find out how much your map is hosted - every day!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting.
DotA is hosted about 28 times as much as the second place map.
:p

Reaction score
Im guessing.....It joins the games and downloads the map once , and if its ever hosted again , its justs checks the filename and doesnt need to download twice

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Im guessing.....It joins the games and downloads the map once , and if its ever hosted again , its justs checks the filename and doesnt need to download twice

It has 6 versions of my map, all with the same name. It also shows the different file sizes.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Oh my...

My map!

It's got more versions than I do!

It's like a time capsule... I must see how it's progressed!

This is pretty interesting... I assume there are a few people joining maps a day. How do they keep the statistics?

Reaction score
If you notice ( if you can host ) , when you host a map somebody joins the game , as soon as their done dling they leave , im guessing its a bot.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you notice ( if you can host ) , when you host a map somebody joins the game , as soon as their done dling they leave , im guessing its a bot.

Unlikely.
That doesn't happen all the time.

And there are always those retards who like to piss everyone off for fun.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Rofl, this is great. :)

And hell yeah, LOAP Bill Gates, how more retarded can it get?

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
w00t
there have been around 100 Tides of blood games hosted today. w00t, still so many ppl play this?
Worldcup of warcraft: 35
The golf map once promoted by blizzard isn't on the list.
Land of legends appeared 10 times on Northrend, one time on Kalimdor, 6 times on west and 17 times on east. And actually sometimes some very old versions.
Sheep tag revolution (revolution is the most balanced version wich is played by pros) was hosted 97 times (but I think I made a counting mistake) and never on kalimdor.

Quite amazing numbers for me. I never thought all those games were hosted so often.
I'm pretty sure this bot can check for privat games. Otherwise the numbers wouldn't be so high.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.