Fire & Ice v0.75c

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Post more about your map please, i dont test anything that doesnt have a thorough breakdown of the gameplay and screen pics of either the gameplay or terrain in the w.e and i doubt a lot of people will be gung ho about doing it either

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
With that type of attitude, I'm not surprised nobody wants to test your map. Do read the forum rules.
When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.

GFreak45

Reaction score
So why do you think i gave you the link? Just click it, MORON.

Bad.. Bad... no, you do not use word like that. Oh sorry, back up a sec... how old are you?
Because of your bad attitude it wont be tested, and i did click your link "moron" but why in the hell should i spend my time testing your map if you are going to have that kind of attitude and obviously be too lazy to even describe it, i dont download anything unless i know exactly what i am downloading before-hand

Next time watch your tongue or you probably wont be posting on her much longer... Ask djb4cc1o94 or a few of the others who are in the same position as him...

GFreak45

Reaction score
so you posted it here because? ... you wanted to waste your time and ours?

Smitty

Reaction score
djb4cc1o94 got banned? Can't say I didn't see that coming. Usually this is such a well mannered forum, which is amazing for something on the Internet. Tinker is way out of line. Ho hum. Was gonna test but don't think so now.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Chill with the attitude.

Okay I played your map.
The picture is nice.
The abilities arent bad.
The terrain is horrible (reminds me of my own shitty terrain lol)
The idea is interesting.
The amount spawned in each wave is too much for teams of like 1 or 2.

Keep working on it, I'm sure people will be willing to help and give suggestions. However be nice about it.

Most of my work in that map is thank to you :shades:
wut?

Tinker

Reaction score
You helped me with abilityes and my terrain is awesome for that kind of map.

And this is old version already :S

Tinker is way out of line. Ho hum. Was gonna test but don't think so now.

I will just ignore you, little kid.

Smitty

Reaction score
little kid? Well, I guess I do go around calling people morons on the forum. Wait a second...

Smitty

Reaction score
Explain how this;
Post more about your map please, i dont test anything that doesnt have a thorough breakdown of the gameplay and screen pics of either the gameplay or terrain in the w.e and i doubt a lot of people will be gung ho about doing it either

Justifies this;
So why do you think i gave you the link? Just click it, MORON.

He's pointing out that you haven't supplied enough information. Which I agree with. What he says is a fair request, and an opinion. Neither of which are exactly stupid, so why does that make him a moron? And what about my personal input gives you any reason to label me the same? At least come up with justified insults. Let me make it easy for you, here's a quick example;

Tinker is an arrogant (won't accept anyone else's opinion has value) immature (resorts to childish insults when someone disagrees with him) uneducated (can't type or spell, one of the two) child ('little kid'? Someone's got an age complex). Now that you can see how it's done, have a try. I look forward to your rebuttal.

I bid you good evening fine sir.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
They are correct about adding more information on the map. Even perhaps a Screenshot or two.

Last time I checked flaming at each other was not supported here guys. So just chill and focus on the topic on hand.

I did make a reasonable quick but valid comment on your map which you chose to neglect and rather continue in your childish battle with the other user. (no offense ofc.) Read through that, update your link to the 'newest version' and then perhaps other people will give up their time to judge your map.

People here are not entitled to do what you want them to do, remember that you are requesting help. We do not work here, this is a hobby for most of the people here, so we do not 'have' to follow your link and comment on your map. 'We', as I am sure, don't wish to see your negative attitude.

Once updated, I will take a second look.
(Also, kindly add a direct download link and not a link to your website. Thanks)

Also, it helps if you don't say things like this:
Hi everybody, sorry i've posted the map on The Hive because i had posted one here and it had not comments or any downloads :/
Trust me. We don't want to hear that. Keep your opinions to yourself.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
My guess, is that he made that map. This oke/troll known as Tinker seems to be stealing his map. He created a TH account (note his first post) just to mention that the map was not his.

or, he is just going at Tinker like everybody else lol.

Creativity

Reaction score
My guess, is that he made that map. This oke/troll known as Tinker seems to be stealing his map. He created a TH account (note his first post) just to mention that the map was not his.

or, he is just going at Tinker like everybody else lol.

Nope, i know that this is SKCUSANERAG's map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.