First custom map you played (on battle.net)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Footmen Frenzy :p

I remember getting into the world editor because of that :p
(My first trigger was, every few seconds of game time, create 1 footman at region)

Or something like that :p

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
Doto

Serious that was its name
wasnt like dota at all, it was fun. (imo)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Oh wow, I don't remember. It was probably a custom FFA as at first I hated custom games, but hated waiting to play this normally. After that I got into TDs only because all my closest friends played them. I liked Hero Sieges the best. Footies are fun to but I can't really remember my fist custom.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
i remember my first Ganja growers and gangs or somethin like that....But what really got me to the custom map side where LOAPS and Real life for morons.

A

acuben

i don't remember for sure, it's been way too long
but i think it's something like final fantasy tactics rpg or something.
I might still have the map. You choose a class, lvl up to get another class and beat it in one day (not that long)... just can't save it. I loved it tho xP

C

Cryo

Me no rember ehiter i think it was a winter mual or something else, i frogot, all i rember was i was a totally clueless noob ,pour me:(, but I rember the 2nd map i play it was battle ships like version 1.2 i think i love that game so much.:D

G

GIS-HeroWars

oh god, my first ever game played on battlenet. It was at a friends house and the game was... Pig Farms, yes that was the name, yes I STILL want to play it again

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
Footmen Frenzy. A friend showed me it and I've lived it ever since. :D It's a shame that there are some versions that are just crap. :mad:

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
I think it was one of those archer tactics type games. It was like elite riflemen or something.

I remember I heard someone say the F word (I was like 10 or 11) and I was shocked. Then I got called a newb. Then I asked what a newb was.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.