Flash Point

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could make me a ability just like Flash Point in TBR that the Magician has?

Or forward me to a place where someone has already done this?

---
If this is in the wrong place pls move it, idk where to post this xD

INFO BELOW -
---
---
VV

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
Picz

WOW fast response ! awsome.

---

this.jpg

square is the caster, Black circles are two different circles, with the mortar explosion, need it to do like 200 damage plus 3x Intellect

what it does is the first circle explodes doing damage to all near it, then the middle circle explodes a split second after, if even that, and does damage to all units INSIDE the Outer circle, then all the effects are removed.

when they are done it has small craters all around where it exploded. And has small fires for bout 1 second b4 it dissapears, which i dont really need.

--

If i missed anything important pls tell me, i would like this to be noob friendly if you can cuz i dont know jass.

Charapanga

Reaction score
Well, yeah...making that spell MUI(multi-unit instanceable) is gonna be hell, though i can try in JASS, for GUI it will take too many loops and maybe even more triggers than 1

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
I dont mind it being jass, in fact i would prefer it, Because its easier to make MUI and i just want to be able to import it into my map :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.