FloatingText problem

Mike889

Reaction score
Well, I know that I have many questions =P I promise this is the last one! (lie)

Right, my spell is supposed to shot 2 arrows, each dealing 150% of the Hero Agility + a random number damage. I think the damage is working, but the final String dosen't show the damage and the dummy isn't using it's skill (i don't even know if it's being summoned!)
Just the Archer Storm Bolt is thrown.

Here are the codes:

Code:
Dual Shot

Double Shot
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Dual Shot 
    Actions
        Set Caster = (Triggering unit)
        Set Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Set _TempPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Set DualShotDMG = ((Real((Agility of Caster (Include bonuses)))) + (((Real((Agility of Caster (Include bonuses)))) / 2.00) + (Random real number between 0.00 and 50.00)))
        Unit - Cause Caster to damage Target, dealing DualShotDMG damage of attack type Pierce and damage type Normal
        Trigger - Run Double Shot Dummy <gen> (ignoring conditions)
        Unit - Cause Caster to damage Target, dealing DualShotDMG damage of attack type Pierce and damage type Normal
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|cffffcc00 + ((String((DualShotDMG x 2.00))) + |r)) at TempLoc[2] with Z offset 0.00, using font size 18.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 15.00% transparency
        Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 towards 90.00 degrees
        Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
        Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
        Point - Remove _TempPoint

Code:
 Dual Shot Dummy
Double Shot Dummy
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Caster) at _TempPoint facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
        Unit - Add Dual Shot (Dummy) to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt Target

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.