Flying units pathing problem.

Aeowind

Reaction score
Hi, I have problem w/ my flying units pathing in my TD project.
For the melee I've been using the standar group at spawn then make group move to the end point. (im using trench so they can't move out of my pathing)
But for flyers I dont know how to make it work.
I've been trying the multiple move commande w/ wait trigger so they won't star all at the same time but it seems it doesnt work. Help me out please.

Thanks alot for the previous answer :D

Aeowind

Reaction score
well I did that and It worked well but now the problem is that my builder can't travel tru the non flying zone.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There is a 24 hour limit on bumping!!! Read the forum rules !!!!
For you question, why not just set it to non-flying and change collision to 0 ?

killingdyl

Reaction score
or u can make it a ground unit, then raise the art file off the ground, that way its not really a flying unit. it just gives the illusion that it is. if you have an AA then this method wont work.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
But i think he wanted a flying builder so that he wont need to go around the buildings he build, that's why i gave my suggestion XD

Danis[h]

Reaction score
This is a little more work, but it's worth it..

What I do is the following: I place a region at each curve or corner in the creeps path, then order them to move from point to point until they reach the end. This way they will never fly outside the path.

example: They get spawned, then you order them down to the region at the first corner or curve, then when they enter that region, you order them to move to the next which is placed the next time there is a turn or curve and so forth until you reach the end of the path.

figure1.jpg

The units spawn at the top, then they walk to 1, then to 2, and then to 3 where the player looses a life.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.