Forum Maintenance TODAY!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We originally planned to do the forum maintenance at night but due to everyone's busy schedule we have to do it when we can and that time is this afternoon. Forum should not be down for long, but if we have a problem it could take a few hours. I don't anticipate any problems, we have a pro working on it so hopefully we will only be down for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
I think everything looks alright.

There is a small problem I noted on an earlier install when someone logs out, but there is a link included to log out when auto-log out isn't possible.

If you see any other issues, please let us know. :)

Chile

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nice, i see better colors, more mod features, and a better search xD, and a cool smiley drop down, dunno of that was already there

Reaction score
so, mind explaining a list of new things or bugs fixed? cause still seems the same other than the search and when you post.

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
so, mind explaining a list of new things or bugs fixed? cause still seems the same other than the search and when you post.
Well, there is tons of new stuff. Really, most of it are directed to administrators and moderators but there is stuff that you should be able to see too. (The multiquote for example, and the anchor in the quotes so you can see exact wich message that was quoted)

is this supposed to be so?
No, going to fix that now.

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
Some newer features are available through the most recent update of vBulletin.

In the previous version, items such as signature images were not really an "on" or "off" option, and signature images, in general, were not something the administration here wanted to promote. Now that we have an option, I'm not too sure what to make of it. :)

Discussion about which new features get used and which don't will be a matter for the staff to determine.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Great to hear that the update went through :D

Is the spell check a new ferature (or just something I never realised)?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
New feature. You should really notice a difference on the posting page. It has been really upgraded.

Tonks

Reaction score
Great to hear that the update went through :D

Is the spell check a new ferature (or just something I never realised)?

A new feature, and apparently something you neglected.. ;)

Hm, nice new Attachment feature.
Awesome spell-check feature, we really needed it :rolleyes:
You can see all the previous posts in Quote-mode now, too. That's something that always bugged me.

Something I noticed, in the Smilie dropdown menu, it says "Standard Smilies" and has them all group under that. Does this mean that it's possible to bring in "non-Standard Smilies"?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I wish but we were far behind on forum upgrades for our software and the list is long and most of it is for Admins and Moderators. Basically it is whatever was added from VBulletin 3.06 to 3.6.2

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
I wish but we were far behind on forum upgrades for our software and the list is long and most of it is for Admins and Moderators. Basically it is whatever was added from VBulletin 3.06 to 3.6.2

kk.
And I see myself many of them prove useful
+REP TO THE ROOT ADMIN!!!!!WOOT!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.