Forum Maintenance TODAY!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Multiple Quote Owns!!!

Plus, I don't like being kicked out of the forum if I am afk for too long, and login again :eek:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Multiple Quote Owns!!!

Plus, I don't like being kicked out of the forum if I am afk for too long, and login again :eek:

There IS a thing like "Auto log-in" :D

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I like the fact the page operates more smoothly and faster. The rest is just eye candy. :rolleyes:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Ha, I was coming back from Wales when this happened :D.

Multi-quote = ownage,

More gradients and fancier layour = ownage,

General speed = ownage(ish).

Awesomeness in a bun :)!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Has anyone tried giving some rep yet? :D You get a little pop-up after you click to submit the rep... "May you be lucky enough to recieve your own rep" or something... Thought that was funny :)

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ha, I was coming back from Wales when this happened :D.

Multi-quote = ownage,

More gradients and fancier layour = ownage,

General speed = ownage(ish).

Awesomeness in a bun :)!

I like the fact the page operates more smoothly and faster. The rest is just eye candy. :rolleyes:

There IS a thing like "Auto log-in" :D

Multiple Quote Owns!!!

I just noticed the little drop down box to the right of the thread navigation (where you choose which page to view). That really something I didn't knew I was missing until now :p

Edit: And the quick edit thing is cool!

kk.
And I see myself many of them prove useful
+REP TO THE ROOT ADMIN!!!!!WOOT!!!!

I wish but we were far behind on forum upgrades for our software and the list is long and most of it is for Admins and Moderators. Basically it is whatever was added from VBulletin 3.06 to 3.6.2

Could someone tell me if he doesn't mind all changs that are done here?

Oh wow, the posting page owns. :D

A new feature, and apparently something you neglected.. ;)

Hm, nice new Attachment feature.
Awesome spell-check feature, we really needed it :rolleyes:
You can see all the previous posts in Quote-mode now, too. That's something that always bugged me.

Something I noticed, in the Smilie dropdown menu, it says "Standard Smilies" and has them all group under that. Does this mean that it's possible to bring in "non-Standard Smilies"?

Has anyone tried giving some rep yet? :D You get a little pop-up after you click to submit the rep... "May you be lucky enough to recieve your own rep" or something... Thought that was funny :)

Just tested. Yea, that's funny:D
Multiquote in action
---------------------------
Well the forums are still as slow as ever... upgrades didn't help much there.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well the forums are still as slow as ever... upgrades didn't help much there.

Speak for yourself. Maybe your computer just sucks :)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Good work on the forums. It pwns even more now. And I really love the rep window thingy xD

=Edit=
heh edit thingy pwns too!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Great Job on the Upgrade! :D

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Looking closer at everything...and...10 points the the admins, this stuff is kickass :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
The Edit option is horrendously slow for me. I will admit that. However, loading pages and such? No, it seems to run fine... Perhaps you're finding the lag spikes? Ryoko mentioned we might get them whenever Silkroad servers are down and his SR forums are really active.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever since Acehart fixed the server problem everything is running fine for me. I used to get 10 emails a day from the server saying it's CPU was maxed but since the fix I have not received one. Server shows load averages acceptable and we have plenty of Ram.

Could be lag spikes caused by SRF when the servers go down but I doubt it. We had a problem with the configuration of our backup software that was sucking our CPU cycles and was slowing everything down. That is fixed now.

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well right now, everything except for editing, rep, and loading forums is not terribly slow, but it is still double of what it was 1 year ago. This may be because its an off-hour or something was changed since my first post, I dunno.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
I just noticed the little drop down box to the right of the thread navigation (where you choose which page to view). That really something I didn't knew I was missing until now :p

Edit: And the quick edit thing is cool!
I noticed the quick edit thing. It is simply the coolest thing to ever grace this forum. :)

The message that pops up when you +rep is nice. "May you recieve the same rep in return."

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.