Four chords.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]OMshvUReunc[/YOUTUBE]

You just paste the end text string in the brackets, like so:

{YOUTUBE] OMshvUReunc {/YOUTUBE}

Technicality aside, this is why pop music bugs me, and wow a band where the males can all sing. How absurd.

I quite enjoyed this video.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is so true. Still love journey.

Now I know how make millions.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This works for guitar, sadly, too. Half of the songs out there can be played with the chords in the Key of C, and the key of C doesn't even have sharps, which is pretty lame.

Zakyath

Reaction score
>This works for guitar, sadly, too. Half of the songs out there can be played with the chords in the Key of C, and the key of C doesn't even have sharps, which is pretty lame.

All song can be played in C(/am), the key is mostly so the singer won't feel off.

>Technicality aside, this is why pop music bugs me, and wow a band where the males can all sing. How absurd.

Most (professional) musicians can, whatever instrument they play. A bandmember can usually play all the bands instruments. And why is this why pop music bugs you? Doesn't every band use basic chords?

and shouldn't this be moved to the music section?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
>All song can be played in C(/am), the key is mostly so the singer won't feel off.
Perhaps I should have been more specific, most songs can be played with C, Am, F, and G. Somethings you need Em or A, but that's about it. The possibilities are endless: Cats in the Cradle, Good Riddance, Fireflies, Let it Be, I believe you can even transpose 21 Guns and play it nicely with these chords. But you are definitely right about singers feeling more comfortable in they key of C.

Zakyath

Reaction score
>All song can be played in C(/am), the key is mostly so the singer won't feel off.
Perhaps I should have been more specific, most songs can be played with C, Am, F, and G. Somethings you need Em or A, but that's about it. The possibilities are endless: Cats in the Cradle, Good Riddance, Fireflies, Let it Be, I believe you can even transpose 21 Guns and play it nicely with these chords. But you are definitely right about singers feeling more comfortable in they key of C.

Yeah, but that's like saying that all the paintings can be painted with the same colours. There is an amount of chords, just as there is an amount of colours, and it might be hard to find the new. Most of the song usually isn't the basic chords.

And no, not all singers feel more comfortable in C. The key is adjusted so the singer will feel comfortable. A song can be played in both G and C - depending on where the singer performs best.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.