Free Online Adobe Photoshop

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
were those images generated by this tool??

I would have thought so. This tool seems to almost be as powerful as Photoshop. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it :thup:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Definitely has a lot of the key features of photoshop. It is pretty sweet. =)

I was wondering when something like this would come out. :p

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
is it better than gimp? Not that I'm too lazy to figure that out for myself.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I tried the brush creation and it does allow for some nice brushes to be made, but the tools are kind of limited. They need to allow importing brushes (or well, just creation based on images like Photoshop) and they also need to add gradient maps. =P Otherwise it is pretty awesome. Definitely viable for sig making =D Oh, and they need a pen tool.

Lambda_drive

Reaction score
and they need a pen tool.

Yeah I agree. For me the pen tool is REALLY useful. Another thing is that it doesn't have quick mask and when you have a really big picture open it slows down to a crawl. But I guess that's to be expected since it's flash based. It wouldn't be very fun to use to make big images with lots of layers.

My biggest complaint is that not all of the photoshop hotkeys work. Undo and redo work and a few others, but a lot of them don't also. The main shortcut I use, besides undo :rolleyes:, is spacebar + right click to quickly go from zoomed in 100% to zoomed out to fit the screen. It's SUCH a useful feature for me.

Besides those complaints it's a really nice flash app and I love how quickly it loads up. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.