Friendship is Magic

South-Titan

Reaction score
Oh please tell me I'm not the only brony on TH.

So yeah, brony thread. Who's your favorite pony? Who here is a brony, and who here is a hater?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

and who here is a hater?

i guess that would mean me. i dont understand why people watch that... manchild? or just trying to fit in with internets society?

South-Titan

Reaction score
Most people say it's because of the great animation and story. I agree, but mostly because each episode is well-thought out, and doesn't rely on the previous episode, or huge overdoses of one theme, to get through an episode. And really, they break out into song like every episode. Gotta love dem winter wrapups.

There are bronies who are only in it for the /co/, though.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
not a fan, not a hater, love the memes, but I don't want to watch for fear of liking it.

South-Titan

Reaction score
I know how you feel. No rush to start watching, anyways. *SOMEONE* delayed Episode 3 to the 15th.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Im a fan mainly because each character is perfectly thought out and the story is amazing. Also... The shows cute as all fuck >.>
I seriously suggest everyone go check it out, just the first episode even if you don't think you'll like it, because it will make you barf rainbows with its cuteness

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.