Full Screen Bag System

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. The new changes look better than the old version.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This makes me want to do an RPG :)

Best inventory system I've ever seen,

But the yellow glow is not exactly in the right position, thats a bit anoying =P

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
You could make more items to show that you can equip. By the way, couldn't you have the description for items written on the side?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Its not but putting it on the side just looks cooler for me. Its up to you if it looks better. Just a opinion.

lord dakoth

Reaction score
Pretty sweet. It looks really good. Get a screenshot up with the fixed highlight so we can see it.

To DVD: That's just personal preference. Nothing is aesthetically pleasing to everyone.

To Trigger Happy again: You should try making full-screen spellbooks now.

Are the 6 slots on the right for equipped items? If so, maybe you should somehow make it obvious to the player, as only equipped items will give bonuses.

+rep :cool:

Reaction score
@DVD - What do you meen?

@Lord dakoth - i guess i could make full screen spellbooks , but how would you cast the spells.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Read post #22.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
By having custom models (he also uses that in JASS), and having units with a background model and then when an item gets over it, he gives a new ReplaceableTexture to the model.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Yes but how do you place all of the slots? The background and the slots are separate models.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By having custom models (he also uses that in JASS), and having units with a background model and then when an item gets over it, he gives a new ReplaceableTexture to the model.

Do you actually know what you just said??

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
>Yes, Why?

Because...

1. He said that it is 100% GUI.

2. Units with a background model??

3. Giving a unit a new ReplaceableTexture/skin is impossible. Especially ingame.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Ok there is a background model he used. And also if you would want your hero to move while the slots are on the screen(so its not full screen inventory) then would you make move unit instantly for the slots to the hero?

Reaction score
no.no.no

100% gui , no trackables anything. I used dummy units behind the icons to detect clicking.

At first i used trackables but what if you wanted to move the bag somewhere else on map and didnt know jass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.