Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

Co_oki

Reaction score
threat-meter useless, you cant look at corner of screen and focus on game especial for cleric. you could put signs on mob head that are red yellow green white for lvl of aggro...

BeHo

Reaction score
if someone is looking for team or already have 1 but need members wisp r-net-veno. Usually i am in europe and also got mate with tank and priest :)

Eich

Reaction score
threat-meter useless, you cant look at corner of screen and focus on game especial for cleric. you could put signs on mob head that are red yellow green white for lvl of aggro...

Yeah and please implement some kind of auto level function, and not to forget the popular auto pilot into the game... it's really hard to actually play the game maybe you could just, u know make a movie about the game so that I can experience it without the burden to think about what I'm doing?

teh.Fellow

Reaction score
Yeah and please implement some kind of auto level function, and not to forget the popular auto pilot into the game... it's really hard to actually play the game maybe you could just, u know make a movie about the game so that I can experience it without the burden to think about what I'm doing?

xD This just made my day!

btw Co_oki the threat meter is mostly important for bossfights, i thought i dont have to explain it x).

Well actually you dont need the threat meter for normal mobs its just a helping system for those which tend to get agro while a bossfight (especially if they are not squires).

THe Line shows squires the 100% border of the agro, this is important cuz now they can see with this simpel threat meter how much agro they are above the 2nd dmg dealer.

If there are any questions i can make something like a little tutorial with pictures if needet, just tell me.

kerykeion

Reaction score
I started playing this game about a week ago and I have to hand it to you guys, it's great. I have a few questions though.

What will the level cap be next patch? Currently soft cap is at 35 but you can reach ~38 through quests after that. What will the next soft cap be?

The current level hard cap seems to be at 50. Will this number go up in future patches?

What will the level requirement be for class changes?

What is the theme for dungeon 3?

Can we expect epic crafting recipes that involve a lot of farming?

Can we expect equipment sets with bonuses for completion?

Can we expect the next content patch before march?

That's all I can think of for now.

chinese604

Reaction score
What will the level cap be next patch? Currently soft cap is at 35 but you can reach ~38 through quests after that. What will the next soft cap be?
Dunno
The current level hard cap seems to be at 50. Will this number go up in future patches?
They said that level 50 is the highest level.
What will the level requirement be for class changes?
What is the theme for dungeon 3?
Undead putting the main town under siege
Can we expect epic crafting recipes that involve a lot of farming?
Dunno
Can we expect equipment sets with bonuses for completion?
Dunno
Can we expect the next content patch before march?
Dunno, but they did say their exams are coming up, they've managed to complete a lot of stuff for new version already though too.
That's all I can think of for now.

meOme

Reaction score
Sqrt = Square Root

lvl = 1 --> Sqrt(lvl) = 1
lvl = 4 --> Sqrt(lvl) = 2
lvl = 9 --> Sqrt(lvl) = 3

MaTh-

Reaction score
Hello , i got 2 things.
One : need to delete the GIVE CONTROL cause 2 friends (1 make -repick and give control to his friend , and the other choose mass characters)
Two : SICKLE item (dagger) can NOT be used by magician and my friend is magician , he can use it. (find sickle dagger in cave 1)
I dont know how to make the screenshot on INTERNET but i have an screenhot proving it.
And ... i have a question , for when is the REAL NEW VERS with the new terrains , new quests etc ? ...

approX!

Reaction score
well, there is another dagger thats useful for mage so whats ur problem? mage with sickle is shit anyway

MaTh-

Reaction score
Bah , can NOT be used by magician = can NOT no CAN be used by magician , so its a bug...

Eich

Reaction score
I think what Math is trying to say is that a magician actually can use the sickle despite the fact that the item description says that hes not allowed to.

Math you have to improve your english, it's just... wtf!?! ^^

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
1. what does this mean? fire damage: 10, 25% | to me, this makes no sense.

This means 25% of your hits will do an additional 10 fire damage. You could technically hit four times ina row and have the fire damage hit as well all four times. so your swings have a 25% chance of doing an additional 10 fire damage.

chinese604

Reaction score
Yeah they should buff up the gauntlet that already gives 4 armor, 20 or 25% fire resist and 25 life to have more than 2.5 fire dmg.
Also give me a 20 dmg one hander with 5 str and 5% crit please. Thanks.

Q__Q

Also, the creators of the map said they have exams coming up, so it's probably gonna take awhile for the new version.

AGrimDeath

Reaction score
Found a weird bug, not sure if it has been posted yet.

I spent a majority of one game leveling in D2 and got some sexy new items. Then, I dropped my hat to pick up some searing blood, and couldn't pick it up again. Said "Cannot pick items that are saved, blah blah" And it indeed was saved, last game. But not this game, and I don't know why this happened. Couldn't be picked up with either normal inventory or backpack.

To fix it, I just dropped all the items that weren't saved from last game, and picked them up when I reloaded. (( Thank got for that, Sexy robe, <3 <3 )) I lost a few levels, but w/e...

So, I don't know why this bug occurred. It didn't happen to my pendant, which was also saved last game. =\

House.M.D.

Reaction score
so i have 2,5 additional fire damage? thats REALLY weak...

You sir, are an idiot.

The 25% on the Searing Gloves means you have a 25% CHANCE to deal an additional 10 fire damage, you'll see this damage in yellow, the fire damage will sometimes crit as well, dealing 15 fire damage sometimes, it is better than the Soldier Gauntlet.

fazik

Reaction score
You sir, are an idiot.

The 25% on the Searing Gloves means you have a 25% CHANCE to deal an additional 10 fire damage, you'll see this damage in yellow, the fire damage will sometimes crit as well, dealing 15 fire damage sometimes, it is better than the Soldier Gauntlet.

Dont like the "idiot" part :p
Lets put it in a different way ...
You attack 100 times with Searing Gloves equipped. About 25% of your attacks do +10 dmg so you get 25 attacks and do +250 additional dmg over 100 attacks. Now lets decrease the number of attacks to 1 so you get 2,5 dmg per attack. Avarage.
Get it? Pure maths :p.

With criticals that would increase to 2,7 :p of something like that. Depends on your crit, which is lousy on a squire.
The + is that the dmg is ignoring armour, but since a squire ignores most armours ....

Ps
Don't overuse some words because sometimes its the other way around ;).

House.M.D.

Reaction score
oh man, you totally ravaged him now

thanks for doing the math for me, but to deal with this topic once and for all:
for tanking - the soldier gauntlets are better (thats what i think)
for damage dealing - the searing gloves are better (my personal opinion)

so, since im a tank squire, i definitely use the soldier gauntlets, especially because this strange fire damage doesnt even add up to my attackpower so that my abilities can make use of it.

in case you have two squires, one of them can play as damage dealer with a two-hander, searing gloves and str/agi specc, but when does that ever happen?~~

so, if nobody proves me wrong, i officially declare the searing gloves useless.

PS: you should make it so that squire (and all classes that can wear "mail"-armor) is also able to wear leather and cloth, and a leather-wearing character should be able to wear cloth aswell.

It's not 25% like most things in this map items are different than what they say to be. I constantly proc the fire damage 4-8 times in a row, you can't mathematically use probability to "assume" how much extra damage it's going to deal. A 30+ fully geared thief has what, around 25% crit chance? I'm pretty sure most thieves will tell you that their thief crits well over 60% of the time, hell maybe even more.

I'm glad you can do math, but it doesn't apply here. Logic however, does.

And Soldier Gauntlets are better for tanking? Everyone knows that in this RPG armor > hp, so why would a measly 10 hp be better than the 1 additional armor Searing Gloves gives you? Don't even count the 2% Evasion as something that's worth getting.

Lotyc

Reaction score
A 30+ fully geared thief has what, around 25% crit chance? I'm pretty sure most thieves will tell you that their thief crits well over 60% of the time, hell maybe even more.

Chance=random..fcking random... sometimes i have 8-11 crit-hits in a row,but sometimes i have up to 20 hits without crit
4ntinoob, fullgeared thief 34with 22%critchance

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.