Game Not Found Error

Azrooh

Reaction score
My map runs perfectly in Newgen World Editor, but when I go to play it in-game it says 'Game not found.' I have no idea what could be causing this. It's not EGUI, because I tried removing that and it didn't fix anything, it also doesn't have any EGUI functions in the map. It's just this last version of the map that does this, other versions don't do anything. I use JASS Newgen.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
that happens to me a lot...

its because you have imported something in your map, and since the warcraft 3 upgrade, that imported trigger doesn't work.. you have to see which stuff is imported and then remove it one by one, and see which one is causing it.. if you have a previous map, just compare the maps and see what has been added...

Azrooh

Reaction score
Trying your solution. Can it be ANYTHING, or can it be narrowed down into icons, models, etc? Is there a list of what doesn't work with the newest update?

I was just going by jig's solution. Is there anything else that could be causing this?

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
What update are you talking about? The hashtables and stuff? Or has Blizzard added even more new stuff?

jig7c

Reaction score
sometimes when people make "systems" or a set of script that suppose to make coding easier in WE, it gets outdated when WC puts out an update... and this is what its causing it... it happened to me yesterday matter of fact when i was importing a system in my map... i deleted that system, and its working again now

Azrooh

Reaction score
D'oh, so that's what you mean by imports. So one of the EGUI systems is causing it?

E: Took out EGUI entirely, and the problem is still there, I don't have any other imported trigger systems.

jig7c

Reaction score
maybe post the map, and i'll see what i can do, or if someone else wants to volunteer, go ahead!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.